F i f t e e n

A/n
I'm so in love with "the map of the soul 7", it's just lit💜🎆💜🎆💜🎆💜🎆

Previously on He never knew
.
.
.
.
Tae pov

I can't believe Jennie was cheating on me, I got signs when she use to talk to someone really sweetly on her phone, but used to tell me that it was her mom, the times she ditched our dates..

With that I tried not to cry, as I walked back to the place where y/n was.

Do I love y/n? I asked myself before reaching to the place.... And the only answer I was getting was Yes, I do love her... You soon will be mine y/n

Tae: let's go back y/n...
Y/n: ummm
Jimin: sry she won't come with you.....
Tae: can I ask why?
Jimin: you can go with that bitch... Sry Jennie....
Tae: no I don't wanna go with that bitch...
Jimin: ohh you finally got my lessons through your mind... Btw what happened?
Tae: I broke up with her, she was constantly cheating...
Jimin: y/n found it out a month ago 😂😅
(Tae was shocked)
Y/n: shut up you guys...
Tae: are you coming with me?
Jimin: no we have a teaser shooti-
(Y/n hit him)
Y/n: actually the model who was going to be his partner is not coming so I'm just taking her place for today....

Ohh, I think I should wait, then we can atleast walk back together, wait I have got an idea...

Tae: then I'll wait for you....
Y/n: why.... I mean It will take time you can go back and rest...
Tae: no, I want to call mom and show her the wonderful beach...( Good idea)
Y/n hmmed
Jimin: ok kaja beach!
Tae: bitch...
Jimin: beach!
Tae: bitch....
Y/n: urgh stob it....

With that they both left, as one of the staff member gave me a seat, near the area of shoot.... As I sat there the cameraman was telling them( blaze and jimin) something....

I got my phone out, and started scrolling through my messages.... I never knew that the shoot started.... As the cameraman screamed....

Cam. man: forget about your side- chick for now....

With that I looked at the distance where they were shooting...side- chick who is that, wait is he talking to y/n...

Y/n:who is my side- chick???

She asked smiling soo cute, ohh he was talking to her only.....

Cam. Man: the man sitting over there...( He pointed at me)

What im her side- chick, I can be that also for her....😅

Y/n: he is not my side- chick....
Cam. Man: ohh thats not my business, I want my old blaze back, pose sexily as YG said...
Y/n: ohhk

* You have to do this now, forget about about tae, just pose_ y/n thought as she took a deep breath*

As she took a deep breath, her face changed to a serious one, you can also call it sexy...
With that she started posing....

Why so close y/n, I don't like anyone else touching what's mine!!!

The first pose was like this, not helping y/n👇👇👇

Cam. Man: goood one.... Try something else y/n..

As he said that she changed her pose, as she made jimin sit on the chair and then got on top of him.... She feels professional... But the second pose also didn't help me, she needs a punishment, btw the second pose was like this👇👇👇

 But the second pose also didn't help me, she needs a punishment, btw the second pose was like this👇👇👇

Cam. Man: goood shoot, pack up!!!
(He said on the mike)

With that we left the place... And went back to our hotels...

* After two months*

Y/n pov

I can't believe these people how can they just mix the tickets, it was a rest day for jimin, but when I requested them if I can be in Australia at XX, as tae was there and I wanted to be with him, they send jimin with him, why am I smelling disaster, I hope I don't meet one of them in hospital cuz they feel too close to ripping each other's heads......FML!

Okay calm down....I have to talk to jimin....
With that I went to his bedroom, seeing him on his phone....

Y/n: BOOMBAYAH
jimin: YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH!
Y/n: thanku for being in my area (I giggled)
Jimin: we should decrease these 'BOOMBAYAH'
Y/n: yeah oppa!
Jimin: what is the promplem?
Y/n: the manager mixed up big time!
Jimin: what he did?
Y/n: you know the place, where I and tae are at different places...
Jimin: yeah, the flight of it is tomorrow right...
Y/n: so I requested my manager if I can ditch Japan and go with tae to Australia....
Jimin: and....
Y/n: she mixed up big time, she is sending you with tae to Australia as you don't have a concert in Japan at the moment.....( I face palmed myself)
Y/n: wait no screams....
Jimin: yeah no screams, I also wanna spend some time with him, I also wanna know why my bestie loves him so much...
Y/n: aww I love you... ( I said as I climbed on him)
Jimin: but I can't promise to not rip of his head if he annoys me....
Y/n: uuuurgh... Bye I have to tell this to him also...
Jimin: bye....

And yeah now talking to tae is lot easier than before, the day he broke up with Jennie, he started to care about me, do skin ships a lot and I don't think he will abuse me any more and I hope my thinking is right.....

A/n
This is long, as im thinking of completing this story in early March...💜🎆
And thanku we just got 100 votes😋
Thanku for the read
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜