S e v e n t e e n

Previously on He never knew
.
.
.
.
Tae pov

Tae: you mean y/n is a k-pop IDOL!!!

Present time*

I stopped the recording, y/n is a k-pop IDOL, like seriously, let me google it....

Ohh shit it's there, yeah the pics shit it's y/n only,

stage name: Lee Blaze
Real name: Lee y/n
Birthday: 30th December

We have the same birthday...

Produced by YG entertainment
Upcoming concert: in 2 hours, dome room, Japan....

Tae how can you treat a idol as a piece of shit her fandom is in billion, they will kill you if they get the news of you abusing her...

relationship status:
Rumoured taken
Bf: idol park jimin....
Wait wtf....ohhh it's rumoured

Calm down..... Let's hear the whole recording.....

*In the recording*

Jimin: you know y/n is the no. 1 soloist, with the most fans...she's better than me also....
Tae: how did she become a idol....
Jimin: she became a soloist just 3 years ago...
Tae: what she did before?
Jimin: she was made for k-pop, she first debuted at the age of 16
Tae: where?
Jimin: she was in a group known as blackpink, she was the leader maknae and the main rapper of the group....
Tae: at the age of 16 wooow, but what happened to them?
Jimin: there producer actually our producer, always wanted groups to go worldwide, so when they went worldwi-
Tae: them who?
Jimin: BP was a 4 member group, Lisa, Jisoo, Rosè and blaze.....
Tae: ohhh
Jimin: so when they went worldwide, every one loved blaze a lot for her innocence, her fast raps and sweet vocals, and jisoo got famous for her visuals, Lisa got famous for her dance but rosè was the one who got the least attention.....
Tae: ohh drama!
Jimin: so rosè started doing things to take blaze down, she did many horrible things, blaze never complainted, but once when the producer noticed it, he decided to disband the group....
Tae: so what happened?
Jimin: as the news was out, blaze got letters from 5 ents to join their company but blaze choose to stay in YG only.....
Tae: what happened to the other members?
Jimin: Lisa opened her own dance workshop, jisoo went for her acting career, and rosè.... The news said that she was haunted by blinks, BP fandom...
Tae: such a dramatical story.... But how did you both become friends... Jimin.... Jimin......oh he's asleep....

*Present time*

Ohh I remember from that time that I had to bring jimin to his room, but I didn't ask him the most important question, ohh leave atleast y/n is not someone who liked me just for my money, like my other girlfriends....

I think Jimin will help me get y/n....

As I was ready I went to jimin' s room seeing him also ready....

I think I'll talk to him later.... This hangover is not good for the both of us....we went to the airport and got to our next destination....

* Magical time skipppp*

When we reached their unfortunately y/n was still in her flight which will take 3 more hours.... As we reached the hotel as I was bored I asked jimin can I hang out with him, and he said yesss....

I can also ask him about getting my y/n.....

As we were in his room, I asked....

Tae: you told me something on the drunk night?
Jimin: what did I say, I don't remember anything!
Tae: you said that y/n is a k-pop IDOL....
Jimin: yeah it's right you atlast got it....
Tae: you know I think I love her....
Jimin: you love her or her money?
Tae: I love her not her money, I have enough money....
Jimin: I think I can help you....
Tae: so today.... Can I propose her?
Jimin: no today we have a award function to attend....
Tae: can I pls tag along?
Jimin: I'll see but you have to stick to me, I don't have a performance today but y/n has....
Tae: can I tell her today?
Jimin: no don't tell her today? Ill tell you the plans?
Tae: sure...
Jimin: you should start getting ready....
Tae: sure you should too....let's get this one!
Jimin: yeah bye bro!!!

A/n
What will be tae's plan?
And I have not hate towards rosè but it had to be in the plot sooo sry if someone got offended😢😢😢
Thanku for the read
💜💜💜💜💜💜