T e n

Previously on He never knew
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov

Just in 5 or 6 minutes the door Bell rang, and I knew it was jimin. I was sitting on the couch, and tae was sitting on the couch just cross me. As jimin say me, he screamed. And sat beside me.

Jimin: yah yah yah yah BOOMBAYAH...
Y/n: thanku for being in my area..
Jimin: what is the problem, because of which I'm here!!!
Y/n: you got the files..
Jimin: yeah.
Y/n: it is that tae's parents want us to go on a honeymoon...
Tae: don't call me tae, you are not worth it..
Jimin: shut up bitch... So what's the problem?
Y/n: the honeymoon is pre-booked starting from tomorrow morning....

After that I face palmed myself and faced the other side, not wanting to see his reaction...as I turned back thinking he was done I saw him talking/ screaming at taehyung...

Y/n: stop it, we have to do something..
Jimin: our tickets are also pre-booked and army will hate you for this and that motherf*cker won't allow this..
Y/n: I was thinking as our honeymoon trip is going to be world tour I was thinking if he can tag along with us and he is also getting his lover so no probs..

Jimin shifted towards me and whispered"it will be hard hiding that your a k-pop IDOL"

Y/n: I know, but I couldn't deny his parents... And he won't bother us..
Jimin: and I won't let him too..

*Seems like they are going on there own honeymoon trip* tae thought.

Jimin: and btw we were taking your private jet right...
Y/n: keep it low, but I have an idea, what is a manager for and she already knows that I have a husband...

With that I left for calling my manager so that he can cross check the destination, if we're at the same place and the same tickets and flights.

*No one's pov*

As y/n left for calling her manager. Jimin shifted towards taehyung. And asked him..

Jimin: you want to cling to her the whole trip?
Tae: I will hate it but my parents want us to have a pic on every destination of the honeymoon * ok that was a lie_ taehyung thought*
Jimin: who do you think she is?
Tae: a slut who married me for my money!
Jimin: have fun living inside a rock, bitch!
Tae: what does that mean???
Jimin: nothing..

With that y/n entered the room again as she was done with her call.

Y/n pov

The tickets were expensive they will be some million, I know I'm overreacting thinking of my career, but I can't deny I have seen my mom working all day and night just to get me food. Leaving the thoughts I returned to the hall room.

Y/n: we will be on different places at xx.
Jimin: you have that japanese concert that day right.
Y/n: yeah!
Tae: where will I be at that time?
Y/n: you will be in Australia and I will be in Japan...
Taehyung hmmed
Jimin: we will start working as we land, we will get ready for the LA concert in the flight itself, so you should rest. Bye.
Y/n: bye mochi 💜

He smiled and left the house, i think I should warn taehyung once again...

Y/n: I don't want you to disturb my work at all, stay away from me at the locations, if you don't wanna get in trouble....
Tae: so now you will warn me whore!
Y/n: it's will be better for you...

* The next day*

I woke up at 4, and started getting ready...I wore this👇👇👇

It's good for a airport outfit right, jimin is also not here, with that I did my makeup and hair

It's good for a airport outfit right, jimin is also not here, with that I did my makeup and hair....it was 5 and also the time to leave, I got to the hall room, seeing taehyung and Jennie sitting there...

Tae: I think we should leave, right baby (he said to Jennie)
Jennie: yeah baby..
Y/n: you both should leave, I'm going with jimin...
Tae: sure let's leave, I will get my car...

*Tae's pov*

As I got my car from the parking, and was waiting just beside the entry for Jennie, I saw a lemo standing just in front of the entry, as I was waiting for Jennie, I saw jimin opening the door, oh her other lover is also riiicchh, with that y/n came out and ran into the lemo making sure no one was watching, I don't think she noticed me...

*At the airport*

As we reached the airport, I saw a bunch of people or I can say fans waiting for...umm their idols...

As I and Jennie were entering the guard stopped us and said..

Guard: sorry sir you can't go from here...
Tae: can I know why? This is the main entry right...
Guard: this entry is reserved for the safety of some kpop idol...you can go from the other gate ( he pointed at the gate B)
Tae: who are the idols? (I asked out of curiosity)
Guard: it's Lee Blaze and park jimin, are you also an army!!!

A/n
An update after so long...
Hope you like it
Thanks for the read guys
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜