Prologue

© 2015 Taylozom                                                                                                                                                         This is a work of Taylozom and may not be plagiarized in any way, shape or form.

"Now Kizzy, you be good for your babysitter now okay we will be back before 11:30," said Kizzy's father.

"Okay daddy," Kizzy said,"I'll be good and listen to Lori."

"Good bye sweetheart just remember that mommy and daddy love you very much," said her mother with a big smile across her face.

When they left, Kizzy and Lori played princess dress up. Kizzy always likes to dress up in the pink dress and Lori is always wearing the blue dress. But it doesn't fit her so she just has her arms in through the arm holes.

"Lori would you like the pink tiara or the purple sparkly one?" Kizzy asked.

"I would like the purple sparkly one please your majesty," Lori said with a little giggle in her voice.

"Ok, here you go," Kizzy said,"let me put it on for you, you look so pretty," Kizzy said with a huge little smile on her face.

"Ring","Ring","Ring"

"I wonder who that could be?" Wondered Lori.

"Maybe it's the pizza man," Kizzy said.

"Hmm maybe, hello who is this," Lori said in a conserned voice,"yes this is their house why are you...oh my god."

The phone drops from her hand and falls on the floor and Lori covers her face with her hands as she starts to scream and cry.

"What's wrong Lori why are you crying?" Kizzy said with a worried look in her light brown eyes.

"Kizzy I want you to go up stairs and go and pack your suitcase with everything you have okay sweety, were going on a field trip okay," Lori said.

"Okay, but what about mommy and daddy?" Kizzy asked.

"They'll meet us there don't you worry," Lori said with a straight face but she was lying and she knew it was wrong.

It was an hour and a half drive to their destination to were the "field trip" was. Lori and Kizzy walk into the building and walked up to the front desk.

"Kizzy why don't you go sit over there on the chairs okay while I talk to the lady," Lori told Kizzy. " My names Lori You May not know me but her parents told me to bring her here if anything happened to them,"Lori told the lady.

"Ahh yes Kizzy Sharp, we do have a room for her, don't worry miss we will take good care of her," the lady said.

"Kizzy come here this lady is going to take you to your room and get you settled in then your parents will come and get you okay," Lori said with a tear drop running down her face. Kizzy gives Lori a hug and walks with the lady to her room.

"Stay safe Kizzy I hope you will forgive me for putting you here," Lori whispered to herself as she walked away from the building. "This orphanage is the right place for you and where you will be like everyone else."