Chapter 4

I looked at the man to make sure it was a dream. But it wasn't, and I wondered why he was here and what does he want with me

"Are you Kizzy?" He asked me.

"Why does it matter who I am, who are you?" I said.

"My name is a Ash, now are you Kizzy?" Ash said.

"Yes my name is Kizzy," I told him.

"Good you're coming with me to a safe place where you don't have to feel like a prisoner," he said.

"I'm not leaving without Jane,"

"She can't come because she killed someone and they will track her down and anyone in their way they will kill and take her away," he explained to me. I looked at Jane and she gave me the look that said I'll be fine go somewhere safer then this.

"Okay I'll go with you only if you promise I'll be safe," I said.

"I guarantee you that where we are going we will be safe for you," Ash told me in a nice calm voice. He got me out of the chair and before we left the room I took one last look at Jane then left with Ash. We went down the hall following the exit sign. We got to the exit when he opened the door all I saw was a bright light that blinded me and I couldn't see where I was walking.

"I take it that you haven't been out side for a while," he said to with a giggle.

"I haven't been out side for twelve years ever since I came here," I told him.

"Oh well where we're going you can go outside whenever you want unless you stay by the house,"

House? Is he taking me to a shelter home or something, well as long as I don't have to stay here then I don't really care what kind of building it is. We walked up to this white work truck van with tainted windows so I couldn't see inside. He told me to sit in the front because he has stuff in the back that he forgot to take out.

We were on a road in the middle of nowhere in the woods. It was dark outside and we were driving for 5 hours and the woods looked worse in the dark it looked like a horror movie scene.

"We're almost there, don't worry you can get out and stretch your legs when we get to the house," Ash said to me, and I was looking forward to stretching cause my legs were getting numb and the seats really were uncomfortable. I didn't tell him that cause I didn't want to be rude to the person who just saved my life and got me out of that hell hole.

"Here we are at the safe house,"he said." Welcome to your new home Kizzy."