Chapter 10

When Ash said that I may have found out what kind of wolf I am I looked at him as if he was insane.

"So if I have a dream of a wolf then that means I'm that kind of wolf? That doesn't make sense I haven't even fully transformed yet," I said to Ash.

"Well tonight is a full moon you may change early if you're lucky," he said. "Come inside and meet Stitch. He might not look well but you should meet him."

Me and Ash went inside the house and when we got in I saw the Stitch wasn't looking so well. Gray was crouched down beside him with his hands on his face.

"How's he doing?" Ash asked.

"Not to well he lost a lot of blood," Eve said.

"How much."

"Too much that he can't heal himself anymore. I don't think he's going to make it till morning," Eve said while looking at Stitch with a worried look.

"G-Gray ,"

"Ya I'm here buddy," Gray said sitting up.

"Hey buddy, I see that you're looking well compared to me," Stitch said with a laugh. "You must be Kizzy, sorry I didn't come looking my best but it is nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," I said.

Stitch sat up a bit and whispered something in Gray's ear. I don't know what Stitch said to him but his was was turning red and Stitch was laughing. Gray got up and motioned me forward to talk to Stitch.

"We'll leave you guys to talk," Ash said leading everyone out of the living room.

"Kizzy I may not know anything about you but I know that you are very lucky to be here with your uncle. You even have some friends here that will care for you and make sure you're safe," he said. "I may not make it through the night but it was a pleasure to finally meet you after all those years of him talking about you."

"No don't say that, don't you dare say that you're not going to make it because you will," Gray said trying to convince Stitch he will live.

"I'm not sure bud, but if you want me to can you please go to the other room so I can talk to Kizzy please,"Stitch said to Gray. When Gray left Stitch looked at me like I was someone special.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Kizzy out of all the times I've seen Gray I have never seen him that happy before you came. Every time someone says your name he goes all red. I know I'm not your family but you may not listen to me but you guys would make the perfect pair. I know you may not like him or you do and you didn't want to show it, but you do make him feel happy," said Stitch.

When he said that I didn't know what to do or how to react about it. But he was right about one thing, I do like him and I don't show it. I bent down on my knees beside Stitch and held his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"I know that he means a lot to you and I promise that I will be the one to look after him. I will be the one to make him happy," I said to him.

"I know you will. He likes you so he will listen to you," he said. "cough, cough,"

"You okay, want me to get Ash?" I asked sounding a bit worried.

"No please don't, I don't want them to worry," he said.

"They're already worried about you it wouldn't change the way they are if you didn't tell them that your not okay," I said.

As I was about to get up I saw Gray walk into the room with everybody else. Ash told Gray to go upstairs to his room. Gray yelled at Ash then stormed off up the stairs. I looked at Ash and moved my head towards upstairs. He nodded to me as to say that I can go upstairs to my room. It was almost dark out and it was a going to be a full moon out tonight and Ash said I might change fully tonight, which I hoped didn't happen, as I got to the door to my room I heard a loud thud. I looked down the hall towards Gray's room. I walked up to his door and knocked.

"Gray are you okay in there,'' no one answered. "okay I'm coming in don't say I didnt warn you," I said as I walked into his room.

When I walked into his room I saw a smashed lamp on the floor. I tiptoed across the mess towards Gray. I saw him sitting on his bed face buried in his hands. I sat down beside him and put my hand on his back and gently rubbed his back. He put his hands down from his face and looked at me with his unique yellow-green eyes. He opened his mouth like he was going to say somethind, but he didn't. I moved my face closer to his and the next thing I realized my lips were compressed to his with my arms wrapped around him.