I care!

"Why Caesar?"

You laid there in wonder, wondering what he meant. "What.. What do you mean?"
"Don't make me repeat myself."

Joseph was obviously upset over something, and it scared you. You face Joseph, staring silently at his back.
"Why.. Caesar?"
"Yeah. Out of all people, you decide to date Caesar."

It finally came to you. Joseph was upset about you and Caesar's new relationship.
"Does it matter to you?"

Joseph doesn't say anything, only shifting from his position.
"Caesar is a fucking playboy. Do you know understand that he's not going to remain royal?"
"But-but- What's it to you?"

You slowly began to lose your temper. Could the brunette not understand your question? Why was he dodging it?
"Caesar is not the person to date."

You remain quiet, waiting for Joseph to say everything he had to say.
"It's like- He's going to ruin your experience in relationships. I've known him since high school, trust me, Y/N. You'd almost never want to date again. Your choice in men is shitty."

You finally lost it.
"Why do you care?! It's my fucking choice to date whoever the hell I want, even if that happens!"
"I don't want you to get hurt, Y/N!"

He jerks his head your way, giving you a menacing glare. You scoff, furrowing your eyebrows.
"I have the right to do whatever the hell. You're mad over shit. You shouldn't care about it."

Joseph grunts.

"Y/N. I'm only telling you what's best because I fucking care."
"Care for what? If I'm still single or not? Who are you to argue with me over MY relationship?"

Jojo quiets down.
"Fine. Don't believe me."
"I won't."

You flip over, facing the wall now. Hugging your pillow tight, you sigh heavily, thinking about what Joseph said. Was it really true? Was Caesar just only playing with your heart? Did he really care? You jerked your body around aggressively, hugging your pillow tighter. It smelled like Joseph. You calm down, sighing again. Even though the two of you had your voices raised, you were surprised the two blondes were as silent as the depth of the night.

You finally dozed off, waking up to soft plants of kisses on your forehead.
"Good morning, princess."
"Oh, hello."

Caesar gives you a charming smile, before standing up straight.
"Suzi made breakfast. Come to the table once you're ready."
"Okay.."

Caesar exits your room, and you glance over at Joseph's bed. It was neat and vacant. Ever since you and Caesar began to date, he's became a different person. Was Caesar that bad? Letting the thoughts go through one ear and out the other, you slide on your slippers and drowsily walk to the table.

"Hello, Y/N!"
"Heya."

You sit, waiting with the other two for Joseph. Just a minute or so after, Joseph finally walks out, his face in discontent. You give him an awkward half smile, and he only looks away. He sits on the opposite side of you, taking a glance Caesar. Joseph gives him a nasty look.
"What's your problem?"
"Piss off."

Caesar was a bit taken aback at Joseph's new rude attitude, and only pays attention to the food.
"Well. Dig in!"
Suzi says, chuckling softly. You eat slowly, not being able to concentrate at the conversation at the table. Your mind was only thinking about what happened last night. Why was Joseph so upset? From what you saw, people only warned others, not make a fuss over it. The argument was stupid.
Joseph stands up, already done with his plate. He chugs down the cup of water, and placed them in the sink.
"I have morning classes today."
"Okay, well. Take care."

Jojo only grunts. He began to remind you of that underclassman, the other Jojo. Jotaro Kujo. always so moody.
"What's up with Joseph?"
"No idea."

You shake your head softly. You wondered how long it would take for Joseph to release his grudge.