Chapter 2

Once we arrive at the hotel I sit straight down in the lobby whilst Jackson gets our room keys and gets everything we need to get done, done. Taylah parted ways at the airport to go see some of her family so it's just Jackson and I. Whilst I'm lying there I see a small group of people walk in and then realise Payton's over there. I wasn't going to say hi because it would be awkward but then I saw mads Lewis, jaden hossler, the d'amelio sisters, Nick Austin and practically the whole hype house. I don't know everyone in the hype house but oh well. Oooooo even some hotties that aren't in the hype house are there. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I make eye contact with Nicky is eyes widen and he runs over to me, picking me up into a hug.
"Nickkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhh I cant believe I'm hugging you right now!!!"
"Omg leilaniiiiiiiii"
He rocks me back and forth into the hug slowly putting me down.
"Omg I can't believe we are standing in the same place as each other right now this is crazy"
He is super hyped and I just giggle. We hugs me again and Jackson comes over.
"Hey man I'm jackson"
"Nick. Wassup"
They bro hug.
"Yoooooo your the nick that leilei is always talking about! Yoooooo nice to see you"
I look down and blush a little and he just laughs blushing as well. Nick and I have been talking online with each other for a few months now. I know him from Instagram and he just looks really hot so we started talking. And now he's famous on tik tok. I look over to everyone else and some are looking at us confused.
"Leilani!!!!"
Mads runs over and I give her a massive hug. We say our hellos and I walk over to everyone else greeting myself.
"Heyyy Addisonnn"
She smiles hugging me. We've been following each other for a bout a week now lol.
"Hey gorgeous nice to finally meet!"
Payton says hi to me as well and we just laugh. What a coincidence oop. Another girl pops in with greyish blonde hair. Everyone says hi to her and then she runs up to payton, squeezing him in a hug as they rock back and forth.
"Hey baby"
"Hey babe"
They coo at each other and then he kisses her cheek. I just smile and then he remembers I'm still standing there.
"Oh leilani this is my girlfriend Riley, Riley this is leilani, we met today on the plane"
"Hey Riley"
"Hey leilani"
We hug and just smile looking back at the group. We all talk whilst getting our rooms. Well Jackson and I just stand there since we already have ours.
"Well mads and I are off it's getting late"
"Yeah same here y'all soon"
"See yous tomorrow"
"Aye everyone come to my room since it's probably the biggest since I'm sharing with  josh, Bryce and sam. It's room 514"
I think his name was griffin said.
We all nod and wave bye as we walk off to different elevators since our rooms are all over the place. Jackson, mads, jaden, avani, Nick, Payton, Riley and I all walk off to the same elevator since our rooms are close to each other I guess. We get in and Payton, Riley and avani get off on the 6th floor. Jaden and mads get off on the 9th and Jackson, Nick and I get off on the 8th. We get to room 805 and slide our key in. Nick puts his key in the door next to ours. We look at each other and in sync say.
"Neighbourssssss"
We just start laughing and Jackson sighs shaking his head with a smirk.
"See you tomorrow!!!! And Im coming over at seven on the dot so you better be up!"
"Ughhhhhh I'm not gonna be up at that time!" He just laughs and scratches the back of his neck.
"Well I guess I will be waiting outside, banging on your door till you open it! I want to hang with you babes before we al meet at sams room!"
"Ugh fine. Here"
He chucks me his extra room key because every room always come so wth two so I just nod and blow him a kiss goodnight. When I shit the door and walk into the room Jackson is looking at me weirdly.
"I am NOT at all letting you at ANY point of the trip stay in nicks room with him okay? I tok your mum I wouldn't let you mingle with any of the guys"
"Ughhhhh you know how much I have a crush on Nick! Pleaseeeeeee we aren't gonna fuck or anything. Who knows, he probably won't even invite me! He probably thinks of us as close friends!"
"Fine! But don't tell your mum"
I smile and sit on my bed. There are two beds in the room obviously. Whilst here I hope we get to party. I know I'm only fifteen but I LOVE to get drunk and all that. I know it's bad but you can't blame me! Plus there are muser parties that are always thrown during tours and meet and greets by this one muser but I forget his name. My mum doesn't know I'm a crazy party girl lol. But don't worry I'm still a virgin. I roll over to see Jackson already passed out in his pajamas. Weird I didn't hear him change or anything. I change in front of him since he's asleep and would never look at me secretly, we are practically Brother and sister. Once I'm finished I clean my face and go to bed.

939 words.
SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES!!!
I know!!!!! I'm sorry! This is only my second book and TRUST me, my first one is SUPER BAD. I hope yous like this one because trust me i like this one a lot better. And sorry it's really bad! I just hope yous can give feedback please? I try really hard and always get ignored. I really want to improve so I can get better and enjoy what I do more. Ok goodnight babes ily mwah.