Chapter 17

We get back to the hotel and in the lobby I see payton and jaden.
"Hi guys"
"Hey Leila hi Claire"
Claire waves at them and walks past as I stop to ask what they are doing.
"So what yous up to?"
"Nothing much we all just got back luke five minutes ago a little early and everyone scattered off to their rooms."
"Oh nice"
"Yeah but it was pretty boring I would've rather slept"
"Why do you say that?"
"Because there were too many people so it wasn't enjoyable and very overwhelming"
"Oh that sucks"
They look at me and nod I'm disappointment.
"So what were you doing with Claire?"
"Oh I'm a little sick so Claire took me to the doctors. I'm fine though"
I giggle a little and so do payt and jaden.
"Well sorry guys but I better get to my room because I'm tired and need to sleep"
"All food see you tomorrow"
Payton gives me a hug and I wave bye to them as I walk to the elevator. I feel sick still and Claire knows I'm sick so I probably won't be at the meet and greet tomorrow but it should be fine. Once I get to the room I open the door and see a girl making out with ryland? What the fuck. I cough loudly to get their attention and ryland pulls away quickly looking back at me.
"Oh shit hi leilani. Ummmm nick went to get himself some food. We were all just hanging out but uhhh maybe we should go sorry"
"Omg dont be sorry at least yous weren't fucking and weren't sitting on the bed"
"Goodnight"
"Bye"
I shut the door and lock it. Ugh it's like 1 pm but I am so tired. I'm just gonna chuck on some sweats and go to sleep oh wait I have to have a tablet ughhhhh. Once I have done so I climb into bed and hear the door handle jiggle a little and a beep and then nick walks into the room.
"Hey mamas"
"Shhhh im trying time sweep and since when do you call me that"
"Since now"
"Ok well come cuddle with me because I wealy wealy tired"
I pout my bottom lip out at him and he smiles and jumps onto the bed. A few minutes later I doze off with my head nuzzled into nicks chest.

Next day
Today was our second last day for a meet and greet and after that it's all over. I'm sad but at the same time I'm excited to go and see my mum. Jack and I haven't spoken which is sad but it's even worse that I haven't spoken to payton in a while. I'm going to talk to him today so we can become close and Hang our after this.

473 words
Bebes I'm so sorry for not updatingggggg! My dad is in hospital and my first day of school was today! I hope everyone is fine during this vivid situation and stay safe! I will update as soon as possible 💕💕