Chapter 22

It's now a week later and I can finally leave to go home. It's been fucking horrible as I've only just been able to get out of bed. I have to do physio and that's where I learn how to move my muscles again. I can walk it's just that it hurts a lot so physio will help me to heal. I haven't heard from nick all week and it's stressing me out. But at least I can go home now. Jackson left three days ago because his mum wanted him home but as soon as I get home he will be staying with me for a month to help me out.

We are now getting on the plane. I have a seat next to my mum and I'm against the window. I got my stitches out earlier today which is a little scary (at the top of her head) but at least it's small and will heal well. The only thing I had gotten surgery on when I was in hospital was my broken leg. I have to be very careful and avoid sports and stuff like that for three months because that's how long my broken rib will heal for. I also have to sleep with this weird pillow and can't be sitting up for too long which is weird but at least that will make my rib heal faster. I also have to take a shit tone of medicine and that is annoying because I hate taking pills. When I get home I need to find myself some weed. I miss it so much and it will make me feel better. My mum knows I was high when the crash happened but I don't want to talk about the crash so she's more upset for me then she is upset with me.

I got home two hours ago and Jackson just got here. It's been three weeks since I was home and I missed it a lot. I'm just going to go to sleep and hope that Jackson won't mind.
"Hey Jackson"
"Yeah?"
He looked up from his phone where he was sitting at the end of my bed.
"I'm tired so I think I might have a nap"
He nods his head and looks back down.
"Can I lay with you? I mean-"
"Yeah sure"
He takes his shoes and jumper off and gets under the blankets next to me. It's been a while since I've had someone lay next to me, it feels comforting. It makes me miss nick even more. What did I even do?! Why is he being such a dick.... he even told the boys I had done something wrong and that's why they didn't want to hang with me, which caused me to go out by myself, which then led me to make friends with the boys, get high and get in a horrible crash. Wow so it's all nicks fault. What am I even talking about? It's all my fault. I'm so stupid and worthless and no wonder nick won't talk to me! Look at me. I'm fucking annoying and ugly. And I'm also very clingy so no wonder he is ignoring me.

I wake up and feel my face is pressed up against Jackson's chest. I quickly move back and that causes him to wake up.
"Oh hey sorry"
"Nah it's fine I'm going to get up and get ready for dinner. I will see you down there?"
I nod at him a he gets up and walks out of my room. I kind of just want to go back to sleep. But no I need to get into some warm clothes so I can go have dinner. I get up out of bed which hurt a lot in my chest but I grabbed a hoodie and some sweat pants and threw them on which took a while since I have a big ass cast on my leg. I'm lucky the sweats went over my leg in the first place. I grab my crutches and head down the hallway to see my mum serving plates up and Jackson is in the lounge room. My sister is setting the table.
"Hey leilei"
"Hey Lana. I missed you lots"
She smiles and pulls me into a hug. Umm not that close with my sister but I haven't seen her in a while since she was at her boyfriends house for a few weeks and then I left to the meet and greet so I'm only just seeing her now. She pulls away and goes to the kitchen so I make my way to the lounge room. Jackson is on the phone to someone so I'm not going to interrupt. I sit down and decide to message nick.

Leilani
Nick baby please talk to me. I want to know what I did wrong so we can fix it. Please talk to me.

Nick
Don't call me that. I don't want to talk to you.

Leilani
Why? What did o do wrong?! Please tell me.

Nick
Leave me alone.

Leilani
What does this mean for us? Are we over?

Nick
Yes.

I put my phone down and start to get upset. What did I do wrong? I look over to jackson who is now watching the tv.
"Jack"
He looks over to me.
"Hmm?"
"Do you know what I did wrong because nick broke up with me"
"Oh.. he said when you were asleep in the hotel room he was giving you kisses to wake you up and you kept saying Payton's name. So he got up and left. He's very upset"
What. The. Fuck. When did that happen?! Omg I need to talk to nick! Omg what if payton knows?! Fuck!
"Oh shit. What?"
He just cringes and nods at me. I get up and go to the hallway, calling nick. Please pick up. He answers
"What do you want?"
"U- I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said in the hotel..."
"Well clearly you did and you and Payton must of fucked or something because why would you be moaning his name?"
"I- we haven't. I have only slept with you. You know that?"
"Liar"
He hung up on me. Wow. I better call payton.
"Leila dinner is ready come on!"
Shit.
"Coming!"
I put my phone away and walk over to the table. My plate is there and everyone is sitting down. We start to eat.

Once I've finished I'm about to get up when my mum says my name.
"Leila. Look umm there's not something I need to tell you."
"Hmm?"
"Hunter called."
"No. Shut up about him please."
"He's your brother for Christ sake! He wants you to go down to LA and see him. He would come home but he can't because he has work to do out there and it's important."
"No I'm not going to see him!"
"Yes you are. Both you and Jackson are going down to LA for a week"

1172 words
Sorry not much happened in this chapter and sorry if there are any mistakes and h love you all so muchhhhhhhh ahhhhh xxx