Chapter 15

POV nick
"Nick baby"
I groaned with tiredness. I adjust myself and open my eyes slightly to see I'm still laying on leilani.
"Oh sorry"
I smile at her and she leans down and kisses me.
"It's fine"
I look around the bus and see that everyone is gone. Even the damn bus driver.
"What the hell. Where is everyone?"
I sit up further and notice Claire and a few others standing outside talking.
"It's a quick stop so everyone is stretching and getting food and that but I didn't want to wake you"
"Aweeee babe you should've just shoved me off of the seat"
We both giggle and I stand up to go out side.
"I'm going to use the bathroom are you coming out?"
"Right behind ya"

POV leilani
I feel sick like really sick but I don't want to be sick because we still have a meet and greet to finish. And to top it off my boobs hurt like hell and I'm tired I think I might just ask nick to get me some snacks then come back to the bus to sleep.
I get up and wait for nick to come out of the bathrooms.
"Hey babe I'm a little tired so can you just get me some snacks just whatever sorry"
"Of course baby"
He kisses my forehead and walks up to Ryland and chase as they walk into the shops.
I instantly go back to my seat on the bus and pull my feet up with a blanket on me to go to sleep. Did I get drugged or something? Why do I feel so sore and sick and just want to sleep.

"Fuck"
I instantly jump up from my seat and run outside the bus to a garden in the parking lot. Everyone else is inside except for the bus driver who is sitting in his seat reading a news paper. He looks up at me when I walk back over.
"I don't want you getting sick in my bus and vomiting so watch out"
Jeez he's nice, I thought to myself with sarcasm lol. Shit why the hell did I just vomit. I'm going to tell nick. As I grab my phone I instantly change my mind. No he could probably tell Claire and then I could get stuck in my room for the rest of the tour and no thank you. I guess it will have to be my little secret. But why the fuck are my boobs sore if I'm sick? I have never had sore boobs but I have been fatigued so I'm kinda nervous. Nick messaged me saying that he hopes if I get this message that they are going to be another hour and a bit so I don't really know what to do. Hmmmm maybe I can try to find why my boobs are sore and I'm having such random symptoms. Fuck what if? No he used one did he? Fuck. I instantly search up my symptoms and the first three articles and pop ups say that I'm pregnant and should test myself. Are you serious? Fuck I don't know what to do. It's getting hot jolt shit I think I'm gonna be sick again. I try to look as normal as possible as I speed walk out the door and run to the bathrooms so the bus driver doesn't see and before I can even get to a stall vomit cones flying out of my mouth and all over the wall. Fuck. I can barely fucking breathe I'm starting to sweat even more I think my nerves are kicking in. I need to get someone. I'm having a panic attack. I need to get out of here though because there's vomit everywhere and it smells in here. I walk out the door and instantly sit on a plastic seat in the smoking area but the areas but it's empty. First I need to catch my breathe before this panic attack gets too crazy. I have panic attacks but I've never had a serious one and I ain't letting today be the day I do. I call avani and tell her to not tell anyone and to come to the bathrooms.

"Leilani are you okay? What's up?"
"I just had a panic attack and I don't feel so good. I feel nauseous and fatigue"
"are you okay? Come one do you want me to get Claire?"
"NO!"
She looked confused.
"Sorry I mean no. I don't want to get restricted to my room during the meet and greet. Let's just keep this between us two and if I'm still not feeling good by the time we get to the hotel then I will tell Claire"
"Okay well let's get back to the bus then. I will just message Anthony that I will be back soon"
"Thank you avani I'm sorry. I should be fine I'm just going to go to sleep you can go back"
She pulls me into a hug.
"You sure?"
"Yes I will be fine I can always message you Kat don't tell anyone because I don't want to get restricted"
"Of course  that's fine love you"
"Bye see you in an hour"
We both walk our separate ways and I walk to the bus. The bus driver was not letting me on the bus though.
"Nope. No way I'm letting you on your definately going to be vomiting again"
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me young lady"
I scoff. Wow he is getting paid to take us he can't treat me like this.
"Fine I'm just gonna go get my manager and she will speak with your boss"
"Fine by me. She can't argue with me and I will just tell her she will be the one cleaning up your vomit"
Shit. I can't let him say that because she can not what so ever know I'm sick and the reasons for it.
"Fine but I promise you sir nothing is wrong with me. I just vomited because of shock because I got some sad news which is none of your business"
"And the second time?"
"I had to run and tell my friend the news. You saw her walk away from me I needed to tell her"
He stares at me with an unconvinced look for a good ten seconds but then opens the door.
"Fine. But if you vomit at all I swear I will sue"
I didn't even listen I just rolled my eyes and went back to my seat. I tried to go to sleep but i can't. My nerves are getting to me so I open up Instagram. Of courses video of a baby eating cake pops up. I can't believe that will be me I'm about a year. Fuck sake messed up and will need to tell nick.... and my parents?! And fans?! What if nick doesn't support me? And my parents throw me out?! And my fans hate me?! I break down and start to cry. Fuck sake no one is gonna love a 5 year old who's pregnant. I continued to sob heavily for a good twenty minutes till I managed to go to sleep.

"Baby wake up"
"Hmmmmph"
"Come on bubs we are here"
I rolled over and stretched to see a happy nick waiting for me to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and let them adjust as nick started getting our stuff together. Everyone is getting off of the bus so I have to get up and get off.

After check in because that's boring sorry
As soon as we get into our room I slide my shoes off and take off my clothes leaving me in my underwear and bra and go straight under the covers to go to sleep. I'm too tired and sick to actually get changed and I just want to sleep already since it's been a long day. I hear nick giggle and as I'm tossing and turning trying to sleep he takes off his clothes leaving himself in his Calvin Klein boxers and then I feel him get into bed with me and cuddle against me being the big spoon.

1 am
I shot up out of bed and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I absolutely hate throwing up constantly and that led me to tear up and start crying. Nick immediately got out of bed and kneeled down next to me to make sure I was okay. He held my hair back as I just threw up more and more until their was nothing to throw up. He got up and grabbed me some water.
"You okay baby? Why are you sick"
Once I drank the water and wiped my face I immediately collapsed into him giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me right to him as we sat on the floor. He didn't question me whatsoever and after a few minutes he picked me up and took me back to the bed. Making sure I was comfortable and he pulled me into a hug as we both fell back asleep.

1637
I know this is a payton book and trust me it is like their is so much more to come yous are gonna love it. I just want the book to be long and to pull on your guys emotions (not in a bad way sorry) I just want my book to be different to others and yous actually like it by not having the girl date the main guy straight away. And my apologies I will start getting payton more involved. And she's pregnant?! 🤯 hmmmm maybe she actually isn't lmaoo or maybe she just is??? Anyways I will update shortly if this could maybe get 25 votes?