Chapter 9

Are you fucking serious?!
They walked on stage hand in hand and I instantly knew what was going on that little fucker. The other groups went on and I was happy. It all went by so fast and then the "couples" went on. My blood is boiling right now. He would've and should've told me! I am about to flip.
Ughhh what am I going to do about this?! I can't just walk away or make a scene because I will get in trouble. So I just sit backstage and watch as they are asked questions and be all couple like.

Once it was all over I went straight to my room. I'm not going to say anything to him because I have no right to, I'm just gonna pretend noting between us even happened. Did anything even happen? I'm so dumb! What if he didn't even have any feelings towards me and thinks our relationship is mutual!? Omg I'm so dumb....

I unlocked my door and flopped back onto my bed. I'm a little tired but it's only 3pm and there's a dinner for the creators to go to. I really don't want to go but we have to because it's an appreciation dinner for tik tok and also it's our managers birthday soon so why not celebrate tonight.
*knock knock*
"Who is it?"
"Nick"
Oh. I get up and open the door to see nick, holding a present.
"It's for our manager but I trust it with you instead of in my room because chase, Sam, Jackson, josh and so on are in their because they are bored"
"Oh. You can put it on the table"
He walks over to the table and puts the present down.
"What's the time?"
"4"
"Oh okay I'm gonna start getting ready"
"Yeah good idea. The dinner is at 7"
"Seven! I thought it was seven thirty..."
"Nope"
He pops the P because he's super extra.
"Ahhhhh I'm not gonna be ready in time"
He just laughs and walks out of the room, shutting the locked door behind him. Hmmmmmmm what should I wear? I'm gonna text Jess. I haven't spoken to her since when we met but it's fine. She's staying in the same hotel so it shouldn't be a hassle for her to come help me. I grab my phone and go to her contact, pressing call.
"Hi jesssss"
"Hi babes what's up?"
"So there's this dinner tonight in three hours and I don't know what to wear.."
"Oh yayyyyy I ell be right over"
"Okay see you soon and thank you so much"
"It's okay byeeee"
She hangs up.
I guess shes gonna be over soon. I open up my suitcase and rummage around for the two dresses I had packed earlier. I'm not sure which one to pick but ones black and the other ones red and the other one is black.

 I'm not sure which one to pick but ones black and the other ones red and the other one is black

(Wear the same shoes in the photos of the dress that gets chosen)As I got my makeup back out there was knock on my door then it opened to reveal Jess

As I got my makeup back out there was knock on my door then it opened to reveal Jess.
"Hiiiiiiiiii I'm here!"
"Hey jessssss"
She sat next to me and grabbed the two dresses that were on the bed next to us.
"Oooooo I really like the red one I think you should wear it"
"Really? I'm not sure what one to wear..."
"Yes! It will look amazing on you!"
"Okay. Thank you Jess love ya"
"Love ya too"
She helped me with my makeup and hair which was simple and the hair was just curled. This is going to be my first ever fancy dinner without parents or family reasoning to be there.... I hope I'm not too over dressed but also too under dressed because that would be embarrassing...
When we were finished Jess was really proud of her works and I was shocked because I've never looked like this before. It was 6:20 so we had around twenty more minutes until we would all be leaving so I messaged nick to see if he was ready and wanted to come over to get his present and just hang before we leave.

Nick
Yeah I will over in a few I'm leaving my room now.

Leilani
Okay thankyouuuu I'm just a little bored is all aha.

Nick
See you soon

I put my phone down and turned on the television. There's no foxtel or anything like that so there's only boring channels so I put in the news. Nick came through the door and his jaw dropped.
"What dont look at me like that bahahah"
"Wha- oh um sorry. You look- just wow"
"Awe thanks Nicky boy"
I just laughed whilst he stood their smiling. He got his present off the table and sat next to me on the bed. I looked over at him and noticed his tie wasn't even tied. I giggled a little and he just turned his head and looked at me.
"What? Is there something on my face or something?"
"No bahahha your tie isn't even tied up. It's just sitting their around your neck"
"Oh. Yeah I forgot to ask if you could do it up for me.... I kind of suck at tying a tie..."
"Omg let me do it"
We adjusted ourselves to be facing each other so I could do his tie. I was kneeling on my knees and he had his legs crossed. It was a little awkward at first and I had to keep fiddling with it because it didn't want to neatly position itself. I untied it for the third time and nick just grabbed my hand.
"It's fine"
His perfect teeth showed as he parted his lips, smiling at me. I looked into his deep brown eyes. God there so beautiful. He shifted his hand to my cheek and w slowly leaned in closer, mouths centimetres away as we stared at each other.

1036 words.....
GUYS IM SO SORRY!!!
I really really am sorry. I didn't mean to not have this chapter written. I'm having a few troubles but it's fine now eve thing is under control now so I can get back to writing! Hopefully yous liked it!!!!
5 votes for next chapter!
I love you guys and thank you so much for 5k reads!!!