Chapter 13

After we ate there was a meeting we had to go to about our next venue we are going to so we drove back to the hotel. It was silent but not in a bad way the six was broken is all and nick was too focused on trying not to crash.

Once we got to the hotel Claire our manager was standing in the lobby on a call to someone. She noticed us walk in and motioned us to wait for her to finish the call so we just awkwardly stood until she hung up the phone.
"Guys our meeting is cancelled because we have to leave tonight so pack your bags and at 6 the buses are leaving"
"Okay thanks Claire"
"Aight bye Claire"
Nick and I walked off back to our own rooms to get some rest so we can watch movies on the bus. When I got to my room though jackson was there with a smile.
"What do you want jack"
I rolled my eyes as I walked over to him.
"Lily and I are going on a date"
"And why are you here then?"
"Can lily borrow a dress? Please?"
I unlocked my door and went straight over to my suitcase, pulling out a dress.
"Fine"
He took it and smiled, quickly running out the door. He's so annoying and I BETTER get that dress back because it's a nice one and lily always takes my stuff without returning it. Well I better o to sleep before it gets too late for me to have a nice nap before I have to pack and leave.

POV Payton
It's 5 o'clock and the bus is going to be here in an hour. I'm all packed but am super bored and don't know what to do. I might actually see what leilani is doing and see if she wants to watch a movie with some other people or just go for a walk.
I left my room and went straight to Leilani's knocking once but no one answered. Hmmmm maybe she's at nicks room I better go.

When I get back to my room I get a message. A message from Riley. She said she wants to speak with me but I'm not too sure if it's about our relationship or she actually wants to talk about something. I grab my wallet and phone and message her back.

Payton
Sure I'm going to the lobby now

Riley
Ok thanks
Seen

I shut my door and walk straight to the elevator going down to the lobby.
"Hi"
The doors open on the floor below mine and Riley walks in.
"Hi"
"So what did you want to talk about?"
The elevator doors open and we both walk out and sit at the cafe in the lobby.
"I can't keep doing this. Without you. I feel like an idiot and it doesn't feel the same. We shouldn't have ever broken up I'm sorry. Can we please get back? You know work it out?"
I don't know what to say. I look down at my hands. I mean I do miss her but I also like leilani. But then again she is with nick right now.... ugh I should've too leilani now I felt when I had the chance..
"Ok. Your right. We shouldn't have broken up"
We smile at each other and Riley leans in to give me a hug.

574 words
I'm sorry. I will try to be a better writer die now on