Chapter 11

I stumble as we walk out of the entrance and nick grabs me to stop me from falling over.
"Woah... steady. Are you okay leila? Are you drunk!?"
I look up at him and start crying. Jeez I'm such a mess.
"Shhhh it's okay it's okay"
He pulls me into a hug and I wrap my arms around his waist. His arm snakes up to my head and he holds me as I just cry. His other arm moves to his pocket pulling out his phone. I guess he's getting an Uber for us and then he puts his phone away and goes back to hugging me.
"I- I'm sorry"
"Shhh it's okay. You don't need to be sorry"
I look up at him and wipe my tears. He looks into my eyes and smiles at me.
"Look your drunk so let's get you home and you can have a nice warm bath and watch a movie"
"With you?"
"Yes. Wait not the bath part though"
I hug him again and our Uber arrives. He helps me in and then sits next to me closing the door and with that we leave. I lean my head on his shoulder and he grabs my hand. God I love him so much.

I think I dozed off because we are now at the hotel and nick is trying to get me to the elevator with my arm slung around his shoulder and him holding my waist. God I feel so bad because people are probably think the worst in us right now. At least there's only a few people around because the lobby is normally quite packed. He looks down at me and notices I'm awake but still can't walk steadily so his hands stay around my waist as we get to my room.
"Hey princess where are your room keys?"
Shit. Where's my purse? My phone? Fuck it's at the restaurant.
"I left it at t-the restaurant"
He sighs and we turn around, walking to his room. Once we get to his door he unlocks it and makes his way to the bed. He sits me down and takes his shoes off.
"Come on you need to shower"
"I don't have clothes"
"Oh yeah.."
He walks over to his suitcase and pulls out a pair of Calvin Klein's, sweatpants and a shirt.
"Sorry I don't own any bras so your gonna have to go commando"
I burst out into laughter because of course he doesn't have a bra and that's just funny. He helps me up and takes me to the bathroom.
"Now if you need anything just call me I'm gonna be on the bed. Just be careful"
And with that he turns around.
"Nick"
"Yes?"
He turns and looks at me.
"Can you j-join me?"
His eyes widen but his cheeks go all red.
"Please?"
"Okay"
I smile at him as he goes back out to grab a towel for himself. He comes back into the bathroom and I turn on the water, adjusting it to warm. I look back at nick and he's leaning against the counter. I can tell he's uncomfortable so I kiss him. And with no hesitation he kisses back. His lips taste so good and I so badly want him. His tongue slides across my lips asking for entrance and I allow him. We continue to kiss for a few minutes till he starts to unzip my dress. I smile at his actions and continue to kiss him, taking off his shirt and unzipping his pants. With in seconds we are both naked and not caring at all. He parts his lips from mine and looks into my eyes.
"God your so fucking beautiful"
I smile and kiss him again, it gets heated again but I pull away.
"I've been waiting to do that for such a long time and now I'm happy it's happened"
We both get in the shower and start to wash ourselves. I glimpse at his member and see he's got a hard on.
"Let me help with that"
"Wha- ohhhhh"
He smiles at me and gets out of the shower. Drying himself off and helping me out as well. I dry off and he pulls me out of the bathroom. With only a towel around his waist showing his v line and how hard he is he goes and locks the door. I look at the clock and see it's only eight so we are fine for another hour. He walks over to me and pushes me down onto the bed. Both our towels falling. Our lips smash together and my hands travel up and down his chest. His mouth travels down to my neck leaving a few hickeys and god I just want him! I pull his face up to mine kissing him roughly and passionately. He clearly can't wait any longer as he grabs a Condom from the bedside table drawer and opens it, putting it on. He lifts himself up with me and without hesitating slams into me causing me to scream.
"Shhhhh"
He kisses me roughly as he slowly moves in and out of me. I'm a virgin but I don't think he knows that. I've never done this before but I know he's doing it right. After five minutes of me adjusting i get comfortable and start to rock my hips up and down. That has us both craving more as he starts to rock back and ford, going harder and faster with each thrust. It felt amazing. Like I'm on top of the world. He thrusts hard causing me to scream as he hit my g spot. My hands come up around his back as he starts to go slow again before I climax. Damn I was waiting for that. He must of done that one purpose for this to last longer for he starts going fats again but suddenly. Causing me to arch my back up and claw at his back with my nails. He groans a little bit keeps going. I'm a moaning mess and don't want this to stop. He keeps going faster and faster.
"I'm about to"
Then we both release at the same time. He collapses next to me as we both lay their catching our breathe. We both look at each other.
"Holy shot that was amazing"
He smiles at me and leans in to kiss me again. It turns into a make out until he pulls away and stands up. He grabs some boxers and buys them on, throwing away the condom and the wrapper. He chucks me the Calvin Klein's from earlier, the sweatpants and shirt. I put them on except for the joggers, placing them in his suitcase.
"I was a virgin you know"
He looks at me with worry. Shit why did I say that.
"I'm sorry if you didn't want that. I should've asked but I didn't"
"It's not your fault. I wanted it 100%"
He smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. Oh shit. I run to the toilet and start to vomit. Great here it comes, all the fucking alcohol I knew it wasn't gonna stay down. He comes in and holds my hair back.
"Are you okay baby?"
I look up at him and smile. He smiles back.
"Yes"
I flush the toilet and stand up. Nick leaves the bathroom and I brush my teeth using a spare tooth brush the hotel provides. Nick then comes in with a panadol and some water.
"Thank you"
I smile at him and kiss him. I take the medicine and swallow it and then take a chug of the water.
"Leila?"
"Hm?"
"Do you maybe want to go out some time?"
I smile at him and passionately kiss him. He smiles in the kiss and then pulls away.
"I guess that's a yes"
He turns the light off and we both get into the bed. His arms snake around my waist and he pulls me close to him. I check the time and it's nine thirty. Shit I hope no one came near nicks room when they got back! It should be fine though. I doubt anyone would've anyways.
"Goodnight baby"
"Goodnight nick"
And with that we fall asleep. Tomorrow is another meet n greet so yay for that!

1391 words... I'm sorry I'm unholy... please don't hate me and I apologise because I can't write smuts!!! I love you guys so much!!!! And tell me what you think of nick and Leila pleaseeee
15 votes for next chapter!!!!