Chapter 19

We walk into the venue waiting for Claire to come down and tell us where to stand. The set up of the venue is very awkward today because we aren't doing a q and a so there is no stage or seats for everyone to sit at. There's just a line of (those photo wall things idk what they are called) and then there's tables and chairs for the people that payed to sit down with us and have lunch. I always hate having lunch in front of a random person who payed for me to do it. It's just so weird and uncomfortable but Payton tells me not to worry and he always tries to sit near me so I don't get uncomfortable. I wish nick was like that but he never really cares about me in that way like Payton does. Payton always makes sure I'm okay and he can tell when i'm uncomfortable.

Claire then came into the room and told us where to stand. I'm of sharing a photo screen thingy with nick, Payton, Riley and josh. I hope it goes by quickly today because these are always so boring. Like I love the fans and all but sometimes they are rude and annoying. We all got into our places and nick was talking to josh whilst Riley and Payton were talking with each other so I just stood awkwardly until the fans started coming in. They all were lined up and screaming. God they are so loud and annoying. We were towards the front of the venue so the fans would get photos with us firsts. There's not that many here today either which is a surprise but that is also a good thing for me.

We are now halfway through I think because it's been about an hour. I've had a few girls give me looks because I'm dating nick but it's fine. It's just awkward because I'm not even standing with nick or anything. When girls ask me questions I don't even know what to say because I'm DUMB. But anyways hopefully it goes a little quicker. A girl soon came up to me and she seemed nice at first. She was staring at me and giving me dirties whilst her friend filmed and laughed. She then started yelling in my face. I was so confused and the boys (nick, Payton, jaden, Josh and chase) that were near me came over quickly along with avani and some other fans. The boys were telling her to stop yelling and for her to go away.
"Nick go get Claire!"
She was yelling at me and swearing and acting all ghetto. The boys were trying to get her to stop but they couldn't touch her. She was getting all up in my face and I swear I almost owed my self. And then she slapped me. She actually slapped me. I just stood there holding my cheek whilst avani pulled her away and started yelling at the girl. I just stood there looking like an idiot whilst people stood around and watched me.
Don't cry don't cry. Tears pricked in my eyes but I just stood still and stared at the girl who was now five meters from me. I wanted to fight her so bad but I can't otherwise I could loose my contract. Nick came over with Claire and security and they told the two girls to leave or police will come. Nick and the boys were trying to hug me but I just pushed them off and walked out of the room and to the elevators. I went straight to my room and just sat on my bed.
"For fucks sake what the hell did that bitch want"
There was a knock on my door. I sighed and answered.
"Who is it?"
"It's avani and nick"
"Leave me alone for a while please I need to think"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes please I just want to have a break for a while. Tell Claire I'm fine and might be down again or maybe not"
"Ok"
I heard avani walk off but I knew nick was still there. He turned the door knob (Great I forgot to lock the door) and walked in. He asked me a question but I didn't hear what he said. I just sat on the bed looking at the floor with a red cheek and he sat down next to me.
"It's okay bubba"
Wrapping his hands around my waist, he rested his chin on my shoulder and looked up at my eyes. I looked over to him and he smiled. He kissed me on the lips and I couldn't help but smile. He pulled us both back into the bed and I shifted onto my side and faced him, hugging my face into his chest as he held me tightly. I later fell asleep.

817 words.
Sorry I know this chapter is a little odd and yeah but get ready because payton will have a better chance at being with her soon!!!