Chapter 3

I wake up to my alarm and turn it off. It's 6:30 so I get up out of bed and grab my things to have a shower. I lock the bathroom door and strip naked, jumping in the shower. After I'm done I get out and brush my teeth and hair. I put this outfit on

 I put this outfit on

And walk out. It's 6:50 so I decide to just go to nicks room anyways.

I grab his room key and go into his room. He's shirtless on the bed with the covers covering his lower half and his lips slightly parted as he snores. I just giggle to myself a little and I guess he heard because he shifts around and opens his eyes, looking at me as I close the door.
"Hi Lani"
He smiles at me sitting up.
"Hey nick. Sorry to wake you. You can go back to sleep I'm just gonna get some Starbucks"
"Oo can I come?"
"Oh sure"
I smile at him as he stretches his arms and then gets up out of the bed and goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on so I jut sit down on the end of his bed playing with my fingers. He didn't shut the door lol. It was a little awkward but a few minutes later the shower turns off and he walks into the bathroom door way with a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiles at me and I smile back as he goes back in to brush his teeth and fix his hair. He later walks out and grabs some clothes from his suitcase and walks back into the bathroom, shutting the door and getting changed.

He came out wearing this and we left.

293 words. Sorry this is just a filler chapter