Chapter 5

I wake up and Jackson is sitting on his bed on the phone to someone. I was a little pissed at whatever was going on earlier after the meeting so I get up and pretend he isn't there.
"Leila what's wrong?"
I roll my eyes and leave the room. Tears pricked in my eyes. Why the hell am I so damn moody right now? I walk onto the elevator and the doors close. Some random girl was in there with me. It was silent until my phone went off, from Jackson. I groaned and put my phone away letting it ring still.
"are you okay?"
"Yeah just me being stupid I guess"
"Oh..... want to hang? We can get some coffee or something? Make you feel better?"
I guess my eyes were a little red and puffy so I nodded and the elevator door opened. We both walked out and as I was about to get an Uber she stopped me.
"Oh no, I already got one on the way you can come with me in mine. I will pay"
"Oh you really don't have to or at least let me pay for the coffee then?"
She nods and the Uber arrives so we get in. She tells her where to go and within fifteen minutes we arrive at some coffee place. During that car ride I got seven missed calls from Jackson, Nick and mads but I just ignored it. I'm not as angry and sad anymore but that doesn't mean I won't ignore them. I mean I am very sassy and I want them to feel bad for me and tell me what that second meeting thing was about.

Time skip 30 minutes later (sorry I will try not to be lazy and skip ahead In the future)

I just finished my coffee and Jess and I are now going to go back to the hotel. (Jess is the girls name from the elevator obviously aha). The Uber would be twenty minutes so Jess went to the bathroom whilst I waited outside and I got a call from Jackson. I answered.

Leilani: what do you want?

Jackson: wow you finally answered. Where are you? And why are you so mad? What di-

Leilani: oh shut up! I'm mad because yous had some stupid secret meeting and my period just started so I'm very very moody for no god damn fucking reason! Now sorry for fucking swearing and yelling but I'm on my way home. Just leave me alone.

Jackson: fine just hurry up.

I hung up and Jess came out of the cafe.
"Hey they got a new Uber for us and there closer so in five minutes they will be here".
I nodded and sat on the sidewalk. It was silence until the Uber arrived and we got in.
"Hey do you maybe want to hang out more?"
I turned to her to see what she would say.
"Yes omg of course!"
She smiled and we hugged. The rest of the ride we were just on our phones and when we got to the hotel we said our goodbyes and parted ways. As I was walking down the hallway to the elevator I saw payton sitting on a seat with his head in his hands.
I walk over and sit next to him, putting my arm on his back. He looks up at me.
"Hey are you okay payt?"
"Oh yeah ummmmm so Riley and I broke up"
"Wait what? Why???"
"Because we just needed a break. It's not working out and thought it was for the best"
"Are you sure your okay?"
He just sobs and hugs me.
"We are still friends I just miss her"
"It will be okay payt"
I hug him tightly as he just sobs in my arms.
"No. No it won't. We share a room together and we can't let our fans see us not together. Not now at least"
I sigh and he looks up at me.
"Look, you and Jackson are super close friends right?"
"Yeah"
"Well what about you have my bed and I will just take yours"
"No I can't let you do that. You don't even know Riley. Plus if I bunk in your room with yous both still there Riley will be alone and I will feel bad. I mean we are still friends"
"I will ask Cynthia if she wants to be with Riley and I will go to her room. I mean Cynthia and Riley are friends right?"
"Yeah they are... thank you Leila"
He smiles at me and I smile back. We get up and go to cynthias room.
"Hey guys! What's up?"
"Hey Cynthia I was wondering if you could maybe swap rooms with Payton and you could stay with Riley?"
"Something happened between us. She will probably tell you when we get to the room"
Payton just awkwardly smiles and Cynthia nods at his words. She quickly gathers her stuff together and we help her carry it to Payton's room. I kept dropping her shoe every now and then so Payton has to help me. It was a little embarrassing but Payton didn't seem to mind. Once we got to the room Riley opened the door and her and Payton looked at each other awkwardly and then avoided eye contact for the rest of the time. Cynthia and Riley just sat on the bed talking whilst I helped Payton pack his stuff up. Cynthia and I swapped keys since Payton will stay with Jackson and we said goodbye and hauled all the stuff over to my room. Once we got there Payton opened it with now his key and Lily and Jackson were cuddling on the bed, watching some kids movie.
"Lily? What are you doing here? I thought you were seeing your family"
"I was but I missed Jackson so much so I'm going to stay here for now"
"Um what?! Where are you gonna sleep?!"
"Why is Payton here?"
"Jackson shut up. How the hell are yous gonna fit in that single together?"
"How are you and Payton gonna? Huh?"
Payton just laughs and I roll my eyes.
"No he's staying here. I have my own room now. A double bed so ha!"
"What? That's bull. Why can't Lily and I get that room?"
"Sorry Jack but I didn't know Lily was coming. It's not my problem."
Payton just laughs and I go over to my bed to pack my stuff up. It took a few minutes but Payton helped to make it faster.
"Well bye! I'm going to see what other people are up to. See yous soon"
"Byeeeeeeee"
"Bye payt"
"Bye fag!"
"Awe I love you too"
I leave and somehow got ALL of my stuff to the room without dropping it. Ugh I have a room by myself. I hate being by myself especially at hotels. And our meet and greet starts TOMORROW! Ughhhhhhhhh. Well it's only 4 pm so I unpack most my things and message the gc.

1174 words. Please vote! I hope yous are enjoying the book and please tell me if yous like something or not. Give me suggestions and help me improve! And I apologise for not updating for a while! Luv yousssssss