Chapter 12

I wake up to the door opening and Jackson furiously walking in. Why is he mad? And how did he get in?
"What are you doing?"
"nothing just get up now!"
He's whisper yelling. Why is he whisper yelling?! I turn my head around and nick is still asleep. Fuck I'm not supposed to be in here. He would've told my mum. I slip out of nicks grip without waking him and grab my underwear and dress from last night. Jackson is standing there with his arms crossed at the bathroom door way.
"What is that?! Is that a- so yous did?!"
"Shhhhh shut up jack! Nicks asleep shhhhh"
He just storms out of the room and I look around to see what he was talking about. Then bam. The condom wrapper is noticeably sitting next to the bin. Fuck! Nick must've not seen it not go into the bin.

I quickly leave the room, shutting the door behind me and I Catch up to Jackson.
"I can't fucking believe you! Are you kidding me?! Why?! Your only fifteen!!!"
"And?! You are only a year older than me and lost your virginity last year!"
He rolls his eyes and starts pacing up and down the hallway. He's mad. Really mad.
"When we got back from the dinner half of us came to your room to see how you were and we could hear screaming and moaning coming from nicks room! I had to tell everyone that his room is one over! And only I knew you were in nicks room because you didn't have your purse, phone or keys!
He hands me them and I just look at the ground.
"God I can't believe you sometimes! You do know I have to tell your mum this right??"
"No! Jack please don't. It will ruin our friendship!"
"Maybe you should've thought of that before fucking nick"
"You fucked Taylah! Our parents said no fucking for either of us! And yous fucked! So if you tell, I tell"
"Don't you dare"
I just look at him with anger and he looks like he wants to hit me right now. I storm off to my room and quickly lock the door behind me. Fuck. I'm such a slut! Everyone heard us fucking and don't even know it was us! Fucks sake. I need to tell nick before someone else mentions it and it's awkward. I open my door and see Jackson isn't in the hallway which is great because that means I can quickly go to nicks room. I run to his door and quickly open it. He's still asleep aweeee. I guess I could cuddle with him for a while and then when he wakes up I will tell him. I go over to the bed and get under the covers, cuddling into his chest.

I wake up to nicks grip around my waist getting tighter. I turn my head to look at him and he's on his phone. He looks at me and smiles.
"Good morning beautiful"
"Hi"
I lean over and kiss him. We both smile into the kiss and I sit up.
"Jack knows that we had sex last night and half of the group heard us"
"What?! Fuck it's fine"
"Well Jack is mad at me but the group didn't know it was us so we should be fine"
"I'm sorry babe"
"It's fine. It's not your fault"
I stand up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair. I throw it up into a quick bun and go out to see nick getting some pants on.
"I'm going to go get changed. See you soon"
"Okay bye"
I smile at him and leave to go back to mine. I get changed and go out the door. I'm greeted by Payton who smiles at me.
" hey leila"
"Hi payton"
"What you up to?"
"Just about to go to nicks room and go out for some lunch"
"Oh... cool bye"
He walks back from the direction he came and I just walked towards nicks door. I opened it and of course nick has fallen asleep again. I shut his door and tip toe over to his bed, bellyflopping onto him causing him to grunt with pain.
"Ughh that hurt"
"Sorry"
I couldn't hello but giggle as I sat up and got off of the bed. He then shortly sat up and got out of bed, stretching and going to the bathroom to change.
"Hurry up! I want chick fil a pleaseeee"
He opens the door and smiles at me.
"Let's goooo"

770 words...
I'm really really sorry guys. I had a really bad case of writers block but I'm back and gonna be writing a load full so get ready for a ton of stuff to be thrown your way! I love you all and thank you so much for the love and support 🥰