Chapter 10

This is wrong. What's about to happen is wrong. I shouldn't kiss him. This can't happen! Fuck. His lips crashed onto mine. I had to pull away.
"Nick we can't"
He looked at me with worry and embarrassment. God I'm so dumb. I feel like he's gonna hate me now.
"I'm sorry. I'm just not in the right head space. I'm not ready for this"
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I better go"
"We better go. It's time to leave anyways"
He nodded and we got off of the bed waking to the door. Nick went out first and I quickly ran up to the mirror and fixed my hair. I grabbed my purse, phone and charger and ran out the door, locking it with the keys and trying to catch up to nick. He was walking awkwardly fast and I feel like it's my fault. I think he wants to get away from me so I just let him go. I feel so guilty like an idiot. Our relationship will never be the same again. I should've just kissed him. I mean yes I wanted to but I can't. My head is spinning I'm just not in the right head space right now. Ugh! I'm so pissed right now. I just hope he doesn't hate me or think of me less because I don't want to loose our relationship.

As I get to the lobby nick walks off to one of the groups and I see Jackson so I walk over to him.
"Wow leilani you looks great!"
"Thanks you look pretty cool yourself"
"Wowwww LEILANI!"
I turn around and see Sam looking me up and down. God he's so annoying sometimes and he's all over me. Because he yelled it caused the others to look at me and some of the guys were drooling but I ignored it.
"Hey Sam. How have you been?"
"Good. How about you gorgeous?"
Ewwww can he never call me that again? And why is he even asking me that. He never asks how I'm feeling.
"I'm good."
He just nods and starts talking to Jackson. Literally a minute later griffin tells us all that we need to head over to the restaurant now and the bus is around the corner. We all head out the front and once it arrives we get on the bus. I sit down towards the middle and jaden sits next to me.
"Hey shawty, you look nice"
"Thanks jaden you do too"
"Thankssss"
He smiles at me with a toothy friendly smile and I smile back.
"So how have you been?"
"Not too bad. You?"
"I'm great! Mads and I are really happy together"
"Aweeee that's really cute!"
He smiled at me and then got up to sit with mads.
"See ya loser!"
"Byeeee"
I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. I feel so guilty for pushing nick away. I should've just kissed him. I have a massive crush on him and he probably did too. I ruined it. But Payton... no he's back with Riley ugh.

We arrived at the restaurant and everyone got off of the bus. I walked with josh and nessa. She had arrived yesterday and it was so cute because she suprised josh. I swear almost everyone here has a boyfriend/girlfriend except me! Like wth. We walked in but most of the others waited outside because there were too many of us.
"Okay guys so our table is around the back and Claire (our manager. Guys I'm really really really sorry if I already named the manager I just forgot and read through the whole thing but couldn't find if I did) will be here in about twenty minutes so let's go and sit down!"
We all shift into the back room and then we are lead outside and it BEAUTIFUL. We all sit down and there are five empty seats.
"Hey who are we missing?"
"Oh one seat is for Claire"
"Hey I think charli and chase are gonna be late and ooh I just got a text and Payton and Riley and with them. They missed the bus of course but their only two minutes away"
"Okay good"
Wow it's kind of a coincidence not gonna lie. I look at nick and he's laughing, talking about some basketball guy with Alex and Kouvr when he looks over at me. His face instantly turns straight and he looks at me with sadness and a pitty smile. I smiled at him and he looked away. God I feel so stupid for not kissing him. I love him for fucks sake. Ugh. I stand up and grab my purse. Everyone looks at me.
"I will be right back"
Jackson just looks at me confused and I shoot him a look.
"Okay just hurry up"
I walk inside and upstairs. Where the bar is. I'm very under age but I'm still going to find a way to get a drink. A strong one. I'm not in the wrong state of mind now. I know what I'm doing and what I want to do and that's fuck nick. But I can't because he's upset with me. I sit down at a couch and pull out my phone. Claire will be here in fifteen minutes so I need to hurry and find a way to get a few drinks in and then go back to everyone else. I feel a new presence next to me and I look up from my phone to see a man. Fuck can he leave me alone? The perv- wait. He can help me get some drinks.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hey handsome"
He smiles at me and I smile back. Jeez what a predator. I decide I'm gonna flirt with him a little. Maybe so he knows I want a drink. I lean forward and perk my breast with my arms to show a little more cleavage. He looks down at my breasts and quickly brings his attention back to my face. God I feel so uncomfortable right now and am instantly regret bringing attention to my breasts as he puts his hand on my thigh. Fuck I'm scared. I shouldn't worry though because all my friends are downstairs. I look at my phone again and see I now have ten minutes till Claire arrives.
"So what do you say I get is some drinks and then we can get out of here?"
"Sure I would love that"
Eww no I'm not actually going to go with the prev! I just want some drinks and then I will pretend my mum called and leave him a ten or something. He walks back with a tray full of drinks and I just smile at him, instantly taking two drinks and chugging them down.
"Wow calm down there baby"
He sets the drinks down and moves closer to me. I love away from him but he keeps moving in closer. Far out he's such a perv. I grab another drink, my third one whilst this man hasn't even gotten one yet. He puts his hand on my thigh, moving it up a bit but I stop him and smile. He just smiles at me and I grab two more drinks. God I feel a little tipsy I better stop now. I grab one more drink and stand up. The man grabs my arm tightly.
"Where are you off to?"
"I'm just going to a-ask where the bathroom is if you know what I *hiccup* mean"
"Your such a cute little girl. Very light drinker your already drunk! I'm excited and where about to have some fun"
I giggle and he lets go of my arm smirking back up at me. I drink the drink in my hand and walk to the bartender.
"Just a heads up th- that man over there is p-perving on me just don't look at him or he will know I'm talking about me"
The lady just nods and I walk of back down the stairs. I almost fall over but slowly manage to get down the long ass stairs. Okay now I'm fucking scared because I have to go sit with everyone. They are gonna know I'm drunk. I can barley walk straight fuck. I walk outside and walk towards the table. No ones noticed me yet so I'm fine so far. Once I get a meter from my seat I get a few looks and smiles from everyone but when Jackson sees me his face instantly drops. Fuck he knows and now I'm screwed. He knows me too well. I manage to get to my seat and Jackson who's sitting besides me whispers in my ear.
"What the fuck leila your fucking drunk! Are you kidding me? Claire's literally coming out now"
I cheekily smile at him and he rolls his eyes. God I feel so great right now but if Claire notices I'm drunk or anyone else does than I could get kicked off tour and I don't want that. I notice charli, chase, Payton and Riley are now here and holy shot is Riley wearing the shortest dress I have ever seen like wtf. Payton has his hand on her thigh and they look happy. (No hate in Riley I live her)

Claire walks out and everyone smiles saying happy early birthday and people are getting up to hug her. Fuck I can't even walk I'm gonna get caught. I go to stand up but jack shoved me back down into my seat. I shoot him a dirty look.
"Hey!"
"Shut up and stay seated. Try and act sober until we at least eat our main. It's really good service so we should be getting it about ten minutes after we order"
"Nooooooo I- I wanna go *hiccup* home"
He rolls his eyes at me which makes me sad. I want to cry now. My eyes start to water and nick sees.
"Hey are you all good?"
I look at him and shake my head. He looks away like he's thinking and then looks back about to say something when Jackson cuts him off.
"Something happened at her mums house. It's fine now I better take her home before things get ugly"
"Look I can take her back. No offence to Claire but I never wanted to come here in the first place because I feel like shit today"
"You sure? Just be careful with her please. She's a mess sometimes"
He just nods and I we both stand up at the same time. Everyone is just talking with each other and Jackson pulls Claire aside. I guess to tell her a lie about a "family problem". She walks over to me and gives me a reassuring smile. I guess she won't mind if I leave. I hug her and nick and I leave.

1815 words.
As you read this I am already on the next chapterr!! I love yous and please vote! By the way I apologise for any spelling mistakes because I don't edit my chapters I just upload them for yous but if any of yous are bothered by the spelling mistakes just please let me know so I can start to edit them to dis that, but if no one cares I'm still gonna be a lazy shit and not read over my work. Love yous and this book has almost hit 6k reads!!! Ahhhhh thank you guys so much I love yous!
13 votes for the next chapterrrr