Chapter 4

After we got food and are it we got back to the hotel and Jackson wasn't there.
"Oh lol I think everyone is in Griffins room"
"Oh shit. It's time for us to get there now lol"
We left to Griffins room which was really far from our rooms.
"Hey guys sorry if where a little late"
Oh. Not everyone was here. Only Griffin, Sam, Jackson, Noen, chase h, avani, Anthony, Payton, Riley and Bryce. We were still missing Addison, Dixie, Joey, josh, daisy, Madi, jaden, Jason and Joe waud, and charli.
"Oh it's fine we're still waiting on the others"
I just smile and nick and I go and sit on the little table by the window. There were a few little conversations going on but I was just on my phone and Jack was messaging me saying how awkward it is. After around ten minutes everyone arrived so we just talked about tour and it was kind of like a meeting but without our manager. It was weird because Payton and Riley weren't sitting near each other yet there dating. I mean I get if you want space every now and then but they didn't even acknowledge each other's presence. The whole meeting was boring and went on for about three hours so when we finished everyone got excited. I got up to leave but avani, jaden, Anthony, jackson, Payton, Riley, mads, Sam and griffin stayed back. I gave jack a confused look and he just shrugged his shoulders and mouthed go back to our room. I was a little angry not gonna lie.i walked out and the others went down to the lobby I guess to make tik toks and eat or something but I wasn't hungry so I went back to the room like Jackson said to. When I got there I got a message from nick.

Nick
Why aren't you in the lobby with us? You all good?

Leilani
Oh I'm just a little tired is all

Nick
Oh okay. I will be up in about an hour or maybe fifty minutes. Want to watch movies?

Leilani
Sure! That sounds great. See you in an hour.

Nick
Ok bye! See you later

I turn my phone off and decide I'm going to have a nap since I'm tired after that long ass meeting and also very hungry, but since I'm too antisocial to go to the lobby restaurant or cafe to get some food I'm just gonna sleep.

435 words
I'm super super superrrr sorry the last two chapters have been short but I promise the next one will be long!!! Just please vote and comment to show some love..? I haven't gotten any comments yet....