Chapter 7

"Oh have fun!"
Jackson rolls his eyes and Lily and I just giggle. They walk away and I shut the door, leaving myself alone once again in my room to watch Netflix. I walked back over to the bed and continue to watch shameless. There are a few episodes left of the season so I thought why not just finish them and then it would be time to go to sleep.

I'm halfway through the next episode when there was a knock on my door. I get up and look through the hole to see Payton so I unlock it and open it.
"Hi"
"Hey"
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah ummmm they started to get pretty heated in there so I grabbed my phone and charger and got out as quickly as possible"
"Oh..."
I tried not to laugh but Payton noticed and started laughing so we both were now just giggling.
"Okay well you can come in"
"Thanks. What you watching?"
He points at my laptop and sits down.
"Oh I was just finished watching shameless because I'm getting a little bored of it."
"Oh."
"Want to watch something else?"
"Sure"
We both lay back against the head board and we put on grownups.

Payton's POV
About forty minutes in leilani started to drift off. She's such a cutie when she's tired. I turn off the movie and put her laptop on the night stand. I get up and grab my phone and charger to leave.
"Wait Payton?"
"Yeah?"
I turn around and leilani is sitting up, resting on her elbows.
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight Leila"
I open the door and lock it before shutting it and leaving. Jeez why didn't I tell her o love her? Why didn't I kiss her and go to sleep next to her? Jeez I'm so stupid sometimes. As I get on the elevator I hear someone yell my name.
"Payton wait!"
I see leilani. She runs towards me, onto the elevator and pulls me into a deep hug. I happily hugged back.
"I just want to Thankyou. I don't know why but I just want to. You make me feel happy and I'm thankful for that Payt, thank you"
I can't help but plaster a huge smile across my face. My stomach fills with butterflies and it makes me feel so happy that I make her feel happy and I hope that I always do.

403 words.
I'm super super sorry..... I haven't updated in a while I think? And this is a super short chapter... if I can get more votes I will def make the next one super long to make up for it? And omg this book has almost hit one thousand reads! I love yous and thank you so much for your love and support!!!