Chapter 8

The first day of the meet n greet is today. I'm excited but also super scared because it's my first one that I have ever been to. Everyone that is going to be at the meet n greet has added me on Instagram, tik tok, Snapchat and Twitter because I have done duets with Payton, avani, charli, chase, Anthony, etc.

Right now we are all in the lobby waiting for the bus to pick us up and take us to the venue. I'm really tired because I couldn't sleep last night, all I could think about was payton and how nice he is. I'm not sure if my feelings towards him are growing stronger but I definitely feel some type of way and he pops up into my head.
"Leila come on"
I look up, getting pulled from my thoughts to see Jackson with a big smile over his face. Is the bus here now? Damn finally!
"Okayyyyy let's gooo"
Everyone gathers there stuff together and we all get on the bus. I find an empty seat towards the back and sit down before Jackson gets to it. Most people are towards the front except for kouvr and alex, charli, Addison, Bryce and Cynthia and Riley. Jackson is sitting next to payton at the front somewhere. I'm super excited but nervous at the same time, I hope everyone or at least most people like me and I don't get hated on.
"Leila you al good? You look nervous"
Noen walks up to me from the front and moves my bag to take its place.
"Yeah I'm just a little nervous, I mean it is my first time and all..."
"It will be fine. Every one is super nice and our manager will always be with us"
"Okay... I just don't like getting hated on"
"I know... it sucks...."
He gives me a reassuring smile and returns to his seat, leaving me in my own thoughts. I haven't really told anyone that I've been getting a lot of hate. I was nervous to come on this tour because there's a lot of people who don't like me but I haven't talked about it with anyone...... not even Jackson knows I get hated by fans.... and it's all because I'm his friend and hang out with ither tik tok boys.

We arrive at the venue ten minutes later and we all get off the bus. Our manager speaks to us as soon as we get in, telling us was to expect and that there is a massive group of girls screaming outside excited to see all of us.
"You ready?"
Jackson grabs my hand and squeezes it. I squeeze it back.
*sigh* "Yep"
We all get to our spots and I'm in between avani and charli. We talk for a few minutes till our manager walks in and tells us to get ready as a small but intimidating group of girls charge into the room. My ear drums were dying from the screams of all the fans in the room. They were looking at the boys and drooling, jaws almost on the floor and when I turn to look at Jackson he's just awkwardly standing their smiling at all of them.
"Omggg- ahhhhhhhhhh"
"Omg leilani!!!!!"
"Payton! Jackson! Sam!"
"Josh! Avani!"
"Charli!!"
All I could hear were names being yelled out and just a lot of screams.

Damn it has been crazy. A few girls have been rude to me and given me dirty looks but I just ignored it. We have to go back out there but on stage this time to talk with the fans. We have been in a room out the back for twenty minutes now and it's really really hot in here.
"That's it i need to leave. I might pass out"
Anthony gets up and tries to leave.
"Babes please stay. It will be fine"
He sighs and looks back at avani, who looks miserably tired.
"Can we at least go for a walk. It's really stuffy in here"
"Of course babe. Let's go"
Avani and Anthony leave the room, Riley and Cynthia following behind. I'm so bored and my phone is almost dead. I have it on charge but I can't be on it because there's a line up since I'm the only one who brought a charger so now everybody needs to use it. The rooms really big and it's quite roomy but it's really stuffy and hot, I can't get over how much I'm gonna sweat if I don't get out of here. So I get up.
"Where are you going?"
Jackson asks me, looking up from his phone.
"For a walk"
"Aight be careful"
I leave the room and go down the long hallway to hear someone follow behind me. I turn and see payton.
"Can't handle the heat either?"
"Yeah. Plus thought you could use some company"
He smiles at me and gosh it's so adorable. His face just makes me want to cuddle him and his body just makes me feel so u-
"Leila?"
"Huh"
I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a confused but giggly Payton.
"Oh yeah sorry. Thanks, I was hoping someone would come out with me"
We just walked in silence till we got to the lobby. The fans were all in the massive ball room Type area because that's where the stage is set up so no one is in the lobby besides a few parents here and there who seem to have headaches.
We sit down on one of the couches and damn how it's so much more breezy out the front here, in front of the door wide open to let the nice breeze through. Hitting our bodies as we are slumped back in our seats. I look at payton, studying his features. His god damn perfect face. His cute lips, I want to kiss them. Gosh his hair is so damn cute I want to run my fingers through it. I quickly look away though when he opens his eyes and smiles at me.
"Were you admiring my perfection?"
"Pts what? Noooooo"
I go red from embarrassment as Payton just stares at me trying to contain his laugh in.
"It's fine, I admire you a lot of the time as well"
Really? Omg I literally want to kiss him right now. He's so damn hot and cute. I can't help it. I laugh at how crazy I am.
"Really?"
"Yeah......"
There was an awkward amount of silence until he spoke up.
"Do you wan-"
"Payton"
We look up from each other and see Riley and Cynthia.
"Can we talk?"
Payton just looks at me awkwardly and gets up.
"Sure"
They both walk away leaving Cynthia and I alone. Ugh I want to know what he was gonna say! Ughhhhhhhh it was such a nice moment and she ruined it.... what if we kissed?! Great. Now it's going to be awkward no matter what it is Riley is talking to him about.
I get back to the room and everyone is gone. Wtf. I grab my phone and text Jackson.

Leilani:
Where are yous!?

Jackson
We are in the room behind the stage. You better hurry and come quick! And where's Cynthia? And what happened between Payton and Riley because they seem happy again! Ok just hurry the shows about to start and I don't know who's going up first.

Leilani
Fuck. Okay I'm on my way.

I literally run down the hall way. It almost a maze but I remember which way to go because we were shown the room before it all started. What the fuck does he mean by they seem happy again. I'm so confused. Great. Now Payton and I probably don't have a chance together now....
I see Cynthia walking around looking lost.
"Cynthia! What are you doing?"
"I don't know where to go and I'm scared because what if the shows already started?"
"Where's your phone?"
"Back at the room. I left it there on accident but I don't really care about that I just need to find where the stage room is before the show starts"
"Oh. Come with me and don't worry it doesn't start for another three minutes so we will make it but barely"
We walk around a few more corners and down a few more hallways until we make it to the room. It has no door so a few of the boys turn there heads to see Cynthia and I with our worried faces. Jackson just laughs but they all go back to what they are doing.
"Who's up first?"
"Ummmmmmm I think it's the hype house 'group' first and they the sway house 'group' and then just the rest of us?"
"That's all?"
"No I think the couples will be going out oma a group together to answer questions and a few other random groups but I forget who"
"Oh"
I turn around to see payton and Riley smiling and standing next to each other talking and laughing. Will they be going up with the couples? I mean even if they aren't dating none of the fans knew they broke up in the first place.
"Come on group one your up!"
A few of the people stand up to leave, making space on the couches and chairs for us. Of course I run over and get a seat. Jackson sitting next to me.

1676 words
I am super sorry I haven't updated in a while like o said I would. I haven't been on my phone that much in the past few days because I deleted social media's for now because there's been stuff going on so I don't really use my phone but I will now because I want to keep updating regularly and I'm super sorry I haven't for a while. And thank you so much for 1.64k reads! I have never gotten this many anything in anything in my life ever! Thank you so much love yous!!!! Xxx