Day 17

Trigger Warnings: Physical Abuse, Abusive Relationship & Needles

I woke up with a small headache. I was up all night, my brain sending me into over thinking loops of nonsense. All because I read Damion's stupid file! I couldn't help but assume the worst. Not to mention, all the signs he was giving only further proving his guiltiness. I don't know how I'm going to tell him, but I worry his reaction won't be pretty.

I rolled over, seeing he was still peacefully dozing. I refrained from smiling at his adorableness. I have to remember, I'm mad at him. I threw my sheets off me and stood up. I softly walked over to my closet, pulling out a clean uniform. Taking that, I made my way into the bathroom.

Shutting the door, I examined my face. Gross. I washed off my old makeup with water. Drying my face, I applied new makeup. Less gross. Removing my pajamas, I chuckled them in the corner and slipped on my new uniform. I checked myself again, looking deeply into my tired eyes. I slowly exhaled, feeling a wave of calm wash over me. "It's fine. E-Everything will be okay." I whispered to mirror me.

After that, I opened the bathroom door. As I walked back to my closet, I bumped into Damion. I met his eyes and instantly felt a cold sweat run down my neck. I flashed him a small smile, trying to get past him but he wasn't budging. "F-Funny." I fake laughed. "This is li-like how we f-first started dating."

"Virgil, what's going on?" He asked. I bit my lip. He...he never calls me Virgil. It's always, babe. He's on to me, I fucking know it.

"I-Is it hot in here?" I asked, my voice cracking. He leaned his face closer to me, trying to read my expression.

"Please tell me what's wrong, Virgil. I want to help you." I nodded. I took a breath out, looking him directly in the eyes.

"A-Are you lying to me?" He rolled his eyes, a disgusting look taking over his features. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"So that's what this is about." He mumbled. I nervously played with my outfit, trying to distract myself. "So then you did read my document?"

"W-Wait, how did you know?"

"I didn't leave me document on top of all the other paperwork. Now talk! Why were you poking around my personal shit?"

"I wo-wouldn't have okay? B-But it had m-m-my name on it. A-And frankly, I-I'm glad I d-d-did read it!"

"Oh my god, would you just shut up with your fucking stutter?! Why don't you stop being a nervous fucking whore and tell me why you read my document!"

"I-I ju-just d-d-d-did!"

"'I-I di-did' Just can it, bitch!" He shouted, raising his hand in the air. A sting sensation flooded my face. He slapped me. I put my hand over my cheek, trying to shove back my bubbling tears. Damion's posture shifted, he lowered himself. "Virgil, I-I'm so sorry." He pleaded, but I had enough.

"Fuck you!" I shouted. His face shifted back to its evil and troubled look. I only seemed to just realize what I had I said.

"So, you want me to be the bad guy? Alright, now I'm the bad guy!" He announced. With that, he punched me right in the gut. I doubled over, falling to my knees. His knee clashed with my nose, bringing an overwhelming sense of dread throughout my body. He picked up by my collar and threw me into the door. I grunted upon hitting it, sliding painfully down it.

Damion stalked closer to me. I coward in fear as he kept punching my face. Over and over and over again. Right hook, left hook. Right cheek, left cheek. It all hurt the same. He took the tip on his shoe to the side of my head, letting me crumple into the wall. Everything started to spin and I could taste blood on my lips.