City of Exes

Heeey there reader,

Thank you for the feedback on the last chapter, enjoy this next one and let me know about your thoughts, leave a vote if you liked it! <3

This chapter was written by impulse, so I don't even know what's next, we shall all see :D

"Text me when you landed, please," I asked Jared as we were stepping out of the elevator with two of his guards and the driver who all took his suitcases.

"I will call," he smiled as he took my hand to stop me in the foyer of the hotel while his people went to load the car. "Or text and you call back whenever you are free. When's your flight leaving?"

Peeking out of the glass doors I saw the dozens of people waiting for Jared to appear.

"In six hours," I sighed looking back at him studying his face and a giggle left my lips as I wiped away some toothpaste from his beard with my thumb.

The last three days were all ours. We even got the chance to go and have lunch with Dean and Rachel before our shopping spree in central London where Jared proudly held my hand through the crowds and I felt like the happiest girl in the whole wide world.

Olivia left back to Los Angeles three days ago to see her friends and family before joining Jared in Budapest, so I didn't get to spend time with her as I planned, but maybe someday.

"You'll be fine here, yeah? Go to the wellness once more," he offered caressing my face with the back of his hand. "It's only seven days but these good byes are always hard."

"They are," I muttered, stroking his arm through as I closed my eyes.

"You were always there, everywhere I was. Why do we have to be apart now, when I don't even want to think of waking up without you," he sighed, leaning his forehead to mine; his pink beanie soft against my skin.

I pressed my lips closing my eyes, and when he raised his head back up I looked up to him, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Don't dare to cry on me, flower! Only a week," he whispered again, kissing my lips.

"Then don't try to make me cry," I smiled desperately, nudging his arm.

"Sorry; musician soul here," he smiled. "Okay, I gotta leave, see ya'," he waved and with that he turned on his heels and walked towards the door.

My heart ached a little from his sudden good bye and I swallowed back my tears as I lowered my head; I couldn't watch him go.

"You wouldn't think I'd leave you like that, would you?" suddenly he was in front of me again and I looked up with wide eyes, butterflies forming in my stomach.

"Jared, you and your games," I let out a sigh of relief as he stepped even closer, brushing my hair back with his hands.

"Stay still," he whispered as he played with something small in his hands and then taking my earlobe between his fingers I felt him putting an earring into my ear.

"What's that?" I asked surprised as he now moved to put the other one in too and I touched the small accessory to feel it.

"A bracelet; what do you think?" he smiled down at me mockingly and I rolled my eyes with a grin. "I see you, even when you think I don't," he stated matter-of-factly.

Stepping away he looked at them with a sweet smile then suddenly grabbed into my hair and pulled my head to his shoulder hugging me around and I never felt more loved.

"I love you," he mumbled into my ear, his beard tickling then he rested his chin on top of my head,

I was so confused, happy and sad at the same time I couldn't think, I couldn't speak; my emotions were overpowering me as I hugged him back, grabbing into the shirt on his back before he pulled away with a tender smile and this time turned slowly as he made his way towards the doors.