B: I Need Your Love

"Tell me, do you feel the same? Hold me in your arms again."

*****

May 12. 11:00 PM.

I couldn't bring myself to do it. I got out of his room and left his diary alone. Besides, Mitch would hate me if he found out. 

*****

May 14. 11:55 PM.

I want to tell Mitch. I should tell him. I can't keep what I'm doing right now and not tell him. That would be unfair.

But what if he doesn't feel the same way?

I broke his heart once. I was afraid. I regretted that decision a lot before. Made me feel less guilty when he eventually found Travis. But Travis also broke his heart.

If Mitch breaks my heart now, I guess I deserve it.

*****

May 15. 10:20 PM.

I screwed up. Big time. I meant to tell Mitch about how I felt for him but I chickened out the last minute. The moment was already there. He was all ears. All I had to do was tell him. But I failed.

My mind raced and the first thing that I came up with was a deal. The when-we're-thirty deal. Honestly I forgot that it was supposed to be 40. I only realized my mistake when Mitch pointed it out. How stupid am I?

But at least he said yes. I hope he means it.

Fuck. I have to wait 9 more years. I don't even want to imagine how many boys I will have to ward off Mitch in that time but I will do that. It's selfish but I will do that.

*****

Jun 12. 9:45 PM.

I'm starting to obsess over Mitch's social accounts. Several times I was tempted to steal his phone and look at his private conversations on Twitter. Or check his Tinder. I didn't, but I really wanted to.

I know I have no right to be jealous but man, that brunette is making me crazy.

*****

Jul 3. 11:20 PM.

It's Mitch's birthday month. I have to go big this year. What should I do for this birthday?

*****

Jul 10. 9:10 PM.

Lauren's an angel. I told her about my plan and she agreed to help me with the video messages for Mitch. She said Lindsay's helping, too. I'm so lucky they're my sisters.

*****

Jul 17. 11:05 PM.

I haven't planned anything this big or this much for Mitch that it's making me antsy. He's been trying to sniff out my surprise and I have to stop myself from spoiling everything.

*****

Jul 18. 10:35 PM.

YAS. MITCH WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!! I had to pull some strings and exchange some favors but I finally got my hands on tickets for Sophie's concert. VIP, baby! I can't wait to give them to Mitch. Oh, he would be so excited!

*****

Jul 22. 1:00 AM.

I just finished editing the video. I'm so tired but I can't wait for him to see it!

*****

Jul 22. 11:05 PM.

Crybaby Mitch is my kind of Mitch. He saw the video and I know he desperately tried not to cry. But when it was his parents' turn to give a message, the tears wouldn't stop. I took a video of him watching it. It's priceless.