C: Love You Long Time

"Ain't no other man that's gonna take my spot. And I, I'm so happy you're mine cause I'ma love you a long time."

*****

Jul 25. 2:10 PM.

Mitch gave me a chance even if I broke his heart before. I still can't believe it. He loves me.

And those lips... they haven't changed. I can't wait to kiss him over and over and over.

*****

Jul 26. 8:55 AM.

Yesterday was a whirlwind from the almost breakdown I had when I thought Mitch didn't love me back, to our fun dinner, to "the talk", and finally when we got to bed. It feels surreal. If I am dreaming I don't ever want to wake up.

Kissing Mitch is my new favorite thing. I kissed him a lot last night and I kind of forgot I was cooking and the food burned but whatever. Then we were in bed and right before going to sleep I had the chance to taste his lips again. They're sweet. I'm obsessed.

So "the talk". At one point I was scared that he was going to take it back and tell me he changed his mind. Thank god he did not. I get it, he's afraid. I should blame myself for that. When we first dated I was the one who convinced him to try and 3 weeks later I was telling him we should just be friends. It was an asshole move, and even though we barely talked about it since, I knew that I broke his heart. What I did broke my heart, too, but I was more scared of losing Mitch if I screwed things up. Just... aaahhh. It's in the past. I'm lucky we got through that. Now I have a second chance with him, and I sure as hell won't let him go this time. 

*****

Jul 31. 10:05 PM.

The past week has been absolutely amazing. I never thought I could be this happy.

Mitch requested that we don't tell anyone, at least not yet. If it were up to me I would proudly tell the whole world that he's mine. I can't believe I really can call him MINE.

*****

Aug 1. 10:40 PM.

I have a new favorite thing to do. I still love kissing Mitch but boy, do I enjoy making him blush. It's taking a lot of restraint on my end not to barge into his room and kiss him senseless and do more... inappropriate things to him. I would, in time. But for now I want him to want me like I do him. I need him to want me desperately.

I wish I could've taken a photo when he got all red earlier at lunch in Kevin and Avi's apartment. It's so much fun playing with him and teasing him.

*****

Aug 10. 9:25 AM.

We've flirted with and teased each other back and forth a lot in the last couple of days. We've also kissed and cuddled and yet we haven't done the deed. Is Mitch just waiting for me to make the first move? I'm afraid he might not be ready and I don't want to push. I don't want to screw this up. I don't think I'll get a third chance if things go badly.

*****

Aug 15. 9:45 PM.

Two can play at this game Mitch is trying to play. Now I know that he is trying to mess with me and tease me. When he asked me to put lotion on his back last night, I already knew he was up to something. I played along. Watching him shiver as I traced his spine with my tongue was so hot. But I didn't expect him to see him naked. His back was turned to me but fuck... that little brunette has a gorgeous body. And I knew he knew how aroused I was after. He kept pushing his ass to my crotch that it almost made it impossible to sleep. 

Now that I know that he also wants it (if last night was any indication), I need to make sure our first time is special. He's not just some new boyfriend - he's Mitch, and he's the love of my life. I want the both of us to remember our first time for the rest of our lives.

*****

Aug 26. 10:00 AM.

I didn't exactly plan last night but we finally did it. I have no words to describe it other than the fact that it was the BEST. SEX. OF. MY. LIFE. I don't even want to know where or how Mitch learned to do all that but he sure knows how to please a man.

My lips still feel tingly. Are they supposed to feel this way? The skin on my shoulder and back also feel a little sore. I'm not surprised, though. Last night Mitch held me like he was holding on for dear life.

But nevermind my lips and skin. Just thinking about how good it feels to be inside Mitch - inside his mouth and inside his ass... it's making me want to do some very naughty things this early in the morning.

Hold that last thought. Maybe a second round right now will not be a good idea. I just saw Mitch and he's walking a little funny. Ha. Now with every step he takes he will be reminded that he is mine.

*****

A/N: I promised myself I'll only do 2 chapters using Scott's POV. Now this is the third and I'm still not done. I'll write at least one more and then you'll definitely get to read about what happened to Scott.

The #Slayves are growing in number, yay! One of my queens joined us today and I couldn't be happier. <3

Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Snapchat/Kik/Tablo/Wattpad: evekatalbas.