74

Narrative POV: A Week Later

John was fixing breakfast for the twins. As he turned on the News to see what the weather was going to be. As John was watching the News, he saw an incoming call from the office that he worked at. His assistant called to let him know that someone done broke into his Law Firm and stolen important documents for his nexts case and needed to the office ASAP.

The Frustration in John voice build up as he speak. He called Brandy downstairs to watch the kids and told her that it was an emergency at the office. John then dashed quickly out of the house and into the car and rushed as fast as he could to his Law Firm.

He was driving so fast he didn't give two fucks about the police, all he was worried about is his place of business where he go and proved for his family and for people braking in his workplace is a no no.

John arrived to his office pissed. He hoped out his car and rush inside to see what was the matter.

It had people outside and alot of police cars outside of the building.

John: "Hello, officer I'm here. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY OFFICE!!!!!" As John paused and looked around.

His office was trashed and everything was broken. All John hard work destroy. John grew impatient and pissed.

He had felt the old him come back right then and there. The dangerous side that nobody knows exact his mother and father.

John hands begun to shake and as the officer was talking to his and explaining how the person broke into his place of business.

The officer pulled up the surveillance video and showed him who it was and clear as day it was Ms.Jackson.

John begun to see red and the blood in his body started to boil like crawfish and that when he seen the video he knew for sure that the bitch had to go asap.

John as knew the risks he would take if he does something stupid and does it out of anger. John walked around and count from 10 backwards to keep him leveled and cool.

And from then John knew who to call in the time of need. Someone from his past the head of the mafia and not just any mafia the N.O. "A.A" they call him.

A.A is one of the best and sneaky person John know and when it comes down to hanging his business he gets the job done.

John and A.A are closes. When A.A gets in trouble John gets him out.

John POV:

John: "Thank you, officer for your service." He said as he pull out his phone to call someone to fixed the problem of his office.

I shooked my head in disbelief after I seen the surveillance video and the bitch did all of this shit because a nigga is faithful to one woman but all that is about to change.

I hop on the phone with my boy back home and told him everything and told me to come drop asap, so we could see about going by this.

As a man I was learn how to respect women period but this bitch tried me. Okay,I what games she trying to play and we about to play.

I give everyone a week off until everything is straight and back in order.

The police station called and told me that they have all my documents that she stole and her in custody.

I'm so pissed I don't want to look at her all I want is my paperwork.
Once I got to the station I got all my belongings and told them that I was sewing her for all the things done.

Walk out of the station A.A text and say he was at the my apartment waiting on me to arrive.

I drove to my apartment to meet up with A.A. short for August Alaina some people as call him triple A.

Once I pulled up to my apartment and yes I had a second home for when I'm overwhelmed I come and relax and think before I act out of character.

I pulled up in the driveway by an all black 2020 Buckle Lacrosse. A.A got out the car wearing all black with his shade on.

We quickly went into the apartment to talk business.

A.A.: "So,I hear we have a problem, so what up." He said as he sat down and took off his shade.

I told him everything and he let me know that everything will be taken care of just force on getting married.

A.A was right and I don't need to stress knowing that my wedding is just a few days away. I dap A.A up and left to go home to my fiance and kids.

***********30 minutes****************

I got home I saw the police and the ambulance outside my house. I quickly hop out the car and ran in the house. I saw Brandy with the nurses and the driver from the ambulance helping Brandy.

I shooked my head and realized that she was having my baby. I left this morning and she was fine and know the nurse is delivering our child.

I went by Brandy and kissed her forehead and made sure she was good.

After 5 hours later Brandy and the babies want brought to them to the hospital. As they was looking over Brandy to make sure she didn't have any health issues with delivering the twins again 🙄🤦‍♂️.

I was at the nursery looking at my son and daughter and I all could say is no more sex for me unless I got a condom on. Yall think two is hard enough try four.

The nurse came in with Brandy as they rolled her in the wheelchair into the nursery with the twins was.

Brandy told me the name she picked out for them. Our son name was Johnathan and our girl name is Emma.

We held them both and it brought back memories when we had the first sets of twins.