76:Final Part 2

Wedding entry:

As the music start playing the family members is being escorted by the usher to they side where of the church. Then the music changed before ladies comes out one by one as the groomsmen meet them half way down the aisle. They stop in front of the photograph and posed for their picture and the groomsmen escort them to their spot.

After, that even stood in their stop and all of a sudden the flower girl started walking down the aisle throwing flower petals on the white run way. Once the little girls make it where the other bridesmaids was standing, the light went dim and the band started playing soft music everyone stood up and face the door way as they watched the door open and my beautiful bride made her entry.

All eyes way on her. She was so gorgeous and her glow lit up the room when she smiled at me.

I started to get butterfly in my stomach. Even step she took closer to me my heart sank in my chest and heart beating a 1000 miles per hour.

I never in my life felt this way for any woman before.

She finally made to me her father  kissed her cheek and then placed her hands into mine, tear started to roll down my face, as we look each other in the eyes.

She ask one of her bridesmaid for a nakin. She wape my face and smiled. Everyone in the church aww us.

The pastor began the service, we took  our vows and kissed  once everything was done we took pictures and more pictures and then headed out to the reception.

The reception was a show stopper,everyone were placed at their table to watch the bridal party entry in a line. The D.J. announce us as Mr. and Mrs. Blackman. As I held her hands we dance all the way to the middle of the dance floor.

We dance to our first love song as a marry couples. Our guests was watching us enjoy the moment with my wife.

The food and drinks was served and then the guests hit the dance floor and party all night.

Once everything was done our guests all lined up out waving their goodbye and we kissed our kids.

We got in our limousine and drove to the airport for our honeymoon. Once we got there I looked at her.

"So, Mrs. Blackman, I love you so much and I'm so happy that your my wife." And she looked at me with a big smile on her face and said "Well, since you say that congratulations your a daddy again", and then throw up.

The End