Chapter 30

Travis:

Waiting in the cell for my uncle John to see what he want me to do. While waiting I was trying to put the pieces together on how we all got caught slipping and who could've done this.

I have a feeling in my gut about who did it. As well sitting outside with all the other prisoners in the heat waiting to be called to see my uncle someone called it was another prisoner. He was like hey youngblood you got some smoke Naw playa I said back then he continued so what you in here fa I replied with let just say i was at the wrong place at the wrong time as we talk a little bit then the guard came and told I have a visitor.

As I watched them put the cuffs on me then walked me down the hallway  unlocked the front door and sat me at a table in front of a thick glass with a phone that I can talk to.

Sitting in front my uncle John. We both pick up the phone and I listened to what he have to tell me. He made sure that it business only which mean no favoritism none of that he'll treat me like the rest of his clients after we was done he walked away and they bring me back to my cell.

Once I got back in my cell I decided to put two and two together the only dumb bitch that was rat us out is Wendy and when I make bail I'm forced her into marrying me so she want testify. She so damn dumb she would do anything and everything.

Brandy:

After everything was over John and I give everyone a hug and let the worker go home early while waving goodbye to everyone watching them pull off to their home. I turn around to John and wrapped my arm around him and started kissing him. Baby we got the house to ourselves I said while looking in his eyes then pulled him in the house we walked to the livingroom and I put on a movie then I went to the kitchen and grabbed our snacks and made my way back to the front under John arm. I feed him his snacks and he feed me mine. I took off his shirt and drip icecream on his chest and then licked it off him then I repeat the same thing as he watched then he laid me back on the couch and told me dont move he will be back so I waited until he came back.

When he came back in the room he blinded folded me and whispered in my ears you thought I was just got to let you have all the fun huh as he raised my dress up and pulled me panties down as I was laying trying to figure out what he was doing to me until I felt something cold between my legs.

John:

Watching TV in the front Brandy ran to the kitchen for something and came back with snacks. We ate our snacks until I looked down and see her dripping icecream on my chest and watched her lick in off I was trying my best to keep myself together and enjoy the movie but she was turning me on.

So I picked her up and laid her down on the couch and told her not to move I'll be back. I to the kitchen and got a bucket of ice then went back to the livingroom with Brandy.

I blindfold her once I didn't that I took  a piece of ice out the bucket and put it in my mouth. As slowly my way between her thighs I raised her dress and pulled  her panties off. I went down and kissed her lady part then slow licked her as I rolled the ice all in and out her ladyspart. I felt her shake a lil I kept going until she nut and I grabbed another piece of ice and did it again until she couldn't take it anymore I kept her blindfolded and brought her to the room and laid her in the bed then took the blindfold off her as I lick my lips I watched her bit the blow of her. She got up and walked over to her black box and opened it and pulled 2 out of her furry hands cuffs and told me to lay In the bed like a good boy. So I did what my queen told me and lay down. I watched her cuff me to the bed then went back to her box and grabbed her wrap and I watch leave out the room.

Brandy:

John turned me on with that ice between my legs that I couldn't control myself. I felt him walking somewhere then took the blindfold off me. He licked his lips as I bit my lips. I got up and may my way to the drawer and pulled out my sex box. My sex is black with all my favorite toys in it. I pulled out 2 light blue furry hands cuff and told him to lay down and he did what he was told. I hand cuff him to the bed and left the go put on something sexy.

I dig in the closet in the other room and pulled out a sexy lawyer custom the I have custom made by my girl May from New Orleans it was last minute but she pulled it off of me.

I put on the custom then put a lil bit of makeup on. I fixed my hair and looked the mirror to make sure titty was sitting up nice. My belly looked too cute in this custom.

I made way back to the room where he was and his eyes got wide. I climbed on top of him and kissed his neck as was going down i grabbed his manhood and placed it in my mouth and beginning to please him.

John:

When Brandy came back in the room she was wearing a sexy black lawyer custom as I watched her walked in the room she climbed on top of me slowly and started kissing me in my neck and made her way to my manhood then place in her beautiful lovely lips and have her with it. My toes  curl as she suck the life out me. I nut in her mouth and she kept going until I nut again which was making me  weak in the knees causing me to nut again. I never seen this side of Brandy before and I enjoyed every bit of I told her to get on daddy and ride me. She put her head wiped her lips and did what she was told and started riding me like her life dependent on it. As I watched her move ha hip to the beat of her own sound and morin with pleasure she unlocked me from the cuffs and the full control her body while going in and out of her warm wetness. I touched her soft skin and turned her around and smack her on her ass as I hit her from the back then I pulled her hair as I go faster she wet the whole bed.
Once we was done I pick her up and went in the bathroom and sat her down in the chair as i ran her bath water and put bubbles in the water. 

When the bubble was done I put her first and i got in after her and i bath her and relax.