Chapter Six: Trust

I don't remember anything after curling up to Jasper on my bed. The next morning at 5 am the alarm went off and I jumped right out of bed, Liv was curled into Alex towards the bottom of my bed, Alex was looking at me and Jasper was right where I had been laying but wide awake. Liv slowly rolled over and fell on the floor, I started laughing. We all started getting ready, we didn't talk too much we just wanted to get moving hoping the day would go smoothly. I should have known better. My mom texted me, plans had kind of changed. She said they were staying the weekend at the lodge and to call if we needed anything. She offered us money for pizza if I drove out there. I decided I would go up after school, maybe I would take Jasper up with me. It was a usually cold and rainy day, so I wore dark wash blue jeans and a black and white marble looking Wolfrik hoodie. Liv wore the same hoodie, but in pink and white marble and light faded jeans. We both wore high top sneakers mine being black and white and hers being white and pink. I will admit that hers were cute, but the little pink accents were just too much for me: mine had white accents and even that was too much sometimes.

"Who's going with who?" Liv asked Alex and I, since we're the drivers.

Alex shrugged and looked at me, "well we're all going to the same place but after school I'm riding out to see our parents", I said to Liv. "My mom's giving us money for extra stuff and pizza. There staying up there for the weekend" I looked at Alex.

"I'll drive so you don't have to take everyone with you after school" Alex said to me, then turned to Liv. "You're welcome to ride with me" was all he said before heading out the back door to his car.

We followed him out and Liv spoke up, "or we could all ride with Bella because it's a long ride to where our parents and I don't want her to go alone" Liv sounded very worried for some reason.

"I'll go with Bella" Jasper spoke up. I smiled but quickly hid my face, so everyone didn't see me blush.

Liv ended up riding with Alex, and Jasper with me. "We could go to my house and I'll grab my truck and we could take that up after school, I'll drive for a change" he smiled at me.

"Are you sure?" he just smiled, and I drove over to his house and dropped him off. "I'm going to drop my car off at my house. Meet me there?"

"Yeah babe" he said as he was getting out of my car.

He called me babe. That made me think some crazy thoughts of Jasper being mine. He couldn't be though, could he? Stupid question, I mean he could be. It was just if he wanted to be. I parked my car in the garage and Jasper was waiting for me right outside the garage door, so I ran over and he opened the door and pulled me up. "Wow this truck is huge", I told him as I settles into my seat; he laughed at me.

We drove to school listening to the radio and the rain, we didn't talk at all.

Liv was standing inside the building with her jaw hanging open when she saw me get out of Jasper's truck. I didn't understand her sometimes. I just literally couldn't follow her logic. Jasper walked me into the building and then he broke off from us and went up the stairs whereas Liv and I walked straight down the hall to our lockers.

"O.M.G" she started "he drove you? Are you two?" she paused and stared at me instead of opening her locker. She didn’t even have to say a word I saw the question in her eyes when I first looked at her. She was giving me these big crazy eyes, like I was a ghost or some crazy alien life form.

I didn't even look at her when I came in the door with Jasper. How am I supposed to explain Jasper to Liv? I mean I can't just come out and say well I really like him and I want to be with him but I'm too afraid to tell him or to admit that because I'm afraid you'll blow up on me and never talk to me again. Yeah, I couldn't just come out and say that, so I just didn't say anything at all.