Chapter Eleven: RWG

The night and day flew by and then it was time to go, I had passed all my tests and got all my paperwork. Dad picked us up and took us to a hotel. The suite was beautiful, two bedrooms and a huge bathroom with a tub and a shower, a grand living room with a fake fireplace and a huge kitchen. It was all amazing I could stay here forever; Liv was first into the shower and then she switched over to the tub to relax.

My dad left and said to put anything we want on his tab; the staff already knew. I went in and took a shower because I felt the need to wash the hospital and the fur off of me even though I knew it wasn't really going to get rid of anything. Liv was singing while she was in the tub and I was listening while I was in the shower. I couldn't see her through the shower door, it was one of those kaleidoscope looking doors covered in mist from the shower spray. I started humming along with her singing. I sat down on the shower floor and put my head on the knees, letting the water fall over me.

I jumped when the shower door moved, "Are you okay?" Liv asked me.

"Yes, I was just letting the water fall over me. It's calming" I smiled at her.

"Okay" she said, closing the door.

I put my head back down on my legs and sat there for a few minutes, then I got up and turned the water off. I listened for Liv but I didn't hear her, so I grabbed my towel, dried off and got out.

Liv wasn't in the living room when I walked through to my bedroom, she was laying in my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her but she didn't answer. I walked over to the bed and touched her back, she jumped. "Sorry" I said to her.

"It's okay" she said moving to get up. "I am just so tired" she grabbed onto my arm to pull herself out of bed.

She pressed her body into mine after she got up, she smiled.

"Liv we should get dressed and then we can take a nap if you like?"
She let go of my arm and fell back onto my bed "I wonder what kind of movies this place has" she clicked the power button on the remote and the wall shifted, revealing a huge tv.

"Cool" we said in sync, then we laughed.

Liv was flipping through everything movie wise and found some cute movie about best friends and she left that on, she just covered up without putting clothes on so I walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed into bed, covering up without any clothes on too.

We watched part of the movie and then I fell asleep curled up to Liv. We woke up about three hours later and our bodies were intertwined. Liv smiled at me "let's order something to eat."

I smiled at her, "let's get dressed first."

We dressed and then sat down with the menu and picked something out, we settled on chicken, pizza, Mountain Dew and chocolate milk. It was an odd combination, but we did both get what we wanted.

Liv flipped through the TV channels, again while we were waiting for our food. I heard the cart coming long before Liv did, but the smell of the guy wasn't masked by any food when he rang the bell outside the suite.

"Don't answer that door" I said to Liv as she jumped up off the couch.

"Why not?"

"It's not our food" I glanced at the door, "I think it's the guys."

She looked at the door and then at me, "How can you be sure?" she asked me, scared.

I looked at the door and took a deep breath closing my eyes, "I can smell them, there are three. Two are hiding on the cart and one is pushing it" I rolled my eyes. "The guards probably think it's just food, but I don't smell any food at all" I looked up at Liv and slowly got up from the couch. "I have an idea" I said taking her hands, we headed for the bedroom.