Chapter Twenty-Four: Without A Doubt

A month later, Nagito and Kazuichi had completed their vessel and the townsfolk gathered to celebrate.

"I hereby christen thee...the Natiluius!" Kazuichi announced as he swung the champagne bottle on the hull. A roar of applause emerged from the crowd as Kazuichi raised his arms in the air and roared.

Nagito admired his handiwork among the crowd. It was stressful, but it was worth it.

"Pfft." Miu scoffed as she crossed her arms. "What a waste of champagne."

Keebo turned to Nagito and shrugged. "She doesn't mean it. She had a hard time expressing happiness without overdoing it."

Nagito just nodded with a warm smile on his face. During the time he was here, he was able to make friends with them. However, after Junko's death, Mikan was taken away to headquarters for her punishment and he hadn't heard about it since.

"Tomorrow, at the crack of dawn, this baby will heading down the seven seas!" Kazuichi yelled out. "But tonight...we PARTY!"

Everyone cheered loudly as traditional music began to play. Nagito sneaked our of the crowd to a secluded part of the beach. He sat down on the dock and watched the waves crash above his feet. The full moon emitted a strong presence as the stars glistened on the black night sky.

/'Just hang in there, Hajime.'/ He thought. /'Don't give up hope.'/
——————————————————
Meanwhile, Chiaki and Izuru headed out to their own secluded area of the kingdom. Underneath the castle laid a hidden tunnel that led to a cavern. This cavern was out of the water, giving an air bubble and soft moss covered rocks. There was a soft blue luminous glow in some nooks and crannies. This was the Royal Mating chamber.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Izuru?" Chiaki asked, rubbing her arm. "I know you want to help Hajime, but..."

Izuru has already pulled himself up out of the water and sat on a patch of soft moss. "Yes...I am a Noble, just like him. If I were to mate now, I can find my real self."

Considering he had never gone through the process before, all he knew was from books and Hajime. If Izuru had powers, they was a chance that he could slow down the Leviathan.

"Yes, but...you will be too weak afterwards. Who knows when it will show?" Chiaki explained before she was picked up out of the water. She was laid down on the moss as Izuru began kissing her neck.

"Then we better make this count...my love." He whispered before nibbling her ear. She had never more alive as she gave in to the sensual touches and kissed him. It was like fireworks: fast, but mind blowing. All those years of pretending vanished from thin air.

"Izuru..." She moaned as she rolled herself on top of him. She pulled off a hair clip in the shape of a star to reveal a coral blade. "Are you sure you're ready?"

He nodded as he braced himself, not thinking about the pain he was about to go through.

"I'll be quick, my love." She said as she positioned the blade. Taking a deep breath, she plunged it into his tail and swiped it down, splitting it in two halves.

"ARGH! Ah, FUCK!" Izuru screamed in agony, but also in pleasure. He didn't understand why, but the blade gave off a cooling sensation as it cut through his flesh. As soon as she was finished, he pulled her closer and growled. "Mate with me...NOW!"

He felt a wild animal being unleashed after years of being dormant. His hot and heavy panting and her soft moans carried on as his legs began to transform. Chiaki had never felt such a rush of energy before in her life.

'Was this what Hajime felt when he mated?' She thought as she looked deep into Izuru's red eyes. "I love you, Izuru." She whispered.

He responded by crashing his lips onto hers before he took the blade and quickly cut into her tail. It was exhilarating, but the pain was almost too much to bear to Chiaki. As soon as he was done, he threw the knife into the water. He slowly comforted her as her legs began to form. It was a odd feeling to say the least, but it was all worth it as the two of them began to mate.
————————————————————————
The next morning, Chiaki woke up refreshed as the sun came out. She sat up, her hair entangled with moss and a soft relieved smile on her face. She noticed that her legs were still a little sore when she saw the scars on her inner thighs.

"Good morning, my Queen." Izuru seductively greeted. He was already in the water, resting on his back. Chiaki noticed that his red tail had grew darker in colour, but it had a shimmer to it. His fins were more elegant and his tail was much longer.

"Greetings, My King." She giggled. "Should you be resting?" It was recommended that Noble should have at least two days to heal. However, it depended on the Noble and their healing factor.

"Just a minute. I need to show you something." Izuru said. He dipped his hands in the water and suddenly, a shield formed around his body. Chiaki gasped in amazement. "I think it would be best if we make it back home before people notice that we are gone."

"Yes..." She yawned, scratching her now longer ears. "I don't want the people to worry."

Izuru gently picked her up and placed her into the water. As her tail came back, she noticed how more extravagant it had became. Some of her scales had turned gold and her tail fins were a pearl white and her fins had also grown elegantly like Izuru's. They headed back, a little tired, as they used the walls for support.

Luckily, it was still too early for anyone else to be awake so they snuck into Chiaki's quarters. They cuddled up together as sleep finally took a hold of them. They would need all the rest they can get.
————————————————————————
To Be Continued...