Part 17

Holy fudge balls, this chapter is looooong. I was gonna split it into two but I couldn't find a good place without breaking the flow. So just enjoy a filthy long-ass chapter and maybe bathe yourself in holy water afterwards looool

--------------------------

When Amy got to their room, she took a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves. Michael had asked her on a date. An actual date like people in relationships do. It made it all the more real what she had agreed to with him and she felt anxious but also excited. She smiled to herself as she walked over to her wardrobe, picking a black wrap dress that tied at her waist. The bag at the bottom of the wardrobe caught her eyes and she bit her lip as she glared at it for a moment. She crouched, rummaging around until she pulled out the black and deep red set, eyeing the lacy material for a moment. The idea of wearing this for him made her blood get hot and she grabbed them and her dress before locking herself in the bathroom. She showered and washed her hair. All the usual stuff. Whilst she was in there she heard their bedroom door open and shut and mused that Michael was probably getting ready too. She slipped on the underwear, glancing at herself in the mirror. She was shocked at how good it looked on her. The black and crimson made her skin look paler and the bra pushed her boobs together and gave her more cleavage. The tiny french knickers were pretty much sheer and her ass cheeks were hanging out the bottom of them. She smirked to herself before covering herself up with her wrap dress, concealing her underwear for now. She towelled off her hair before padding out to the bedroom.

Michael was stood near his bed as he buttoned up his shirt. He'd picked a silky looking black one and she eyed him appreciatively as she walked over to the vanity. She saw him smirking to himself in the mirror after her clearly wandering eyes and she blushed. The pair were silent, as if the excitement in the air was smothering them. Both too scared to say anything. She blasted her hair with the hairdryer and left her waves down. Applying some winged liner and mascara. She turned around then, the pair locking eyes as he sat on the end of his bed putting his shoes on and she stuffed her feet into her boots.

"You look beautiful," he murmured with a smile. She felt her cheeks heat up as she grinned, standing up as she grabbed her leather jacket and put it on.

"You look pretty beautiful yourself," she replied with a cheeky grin. A boyish laugh left his lips as he walked over to her, pulling her close until she bumped into his chest.

Her long lashes fluttered as she looked up at him, watching how he smiled down adoringly at her. He leant down and kissed her. It was soft at first. Slow and sweet. But she felt the desire pulling in her lower belly as his tongue got more aggressive, making a soft moan leave her lips that he greedily swallowed. They broke apart for air and watched each other for a moment before he grinned at her.

"Let's go," he smirked. She felt dazed from the kiss, but let him take her hand as he practically dragged her out of the room and downstairs.

Before long, Amy and Michael were sat side by side in the theatre. He had shocked the shit out of her when on the way there, he revealed that he hadn't actually been to a movie theatre before. She had gaped at him as he ducked his head and blushed. She saw how he got uncomfortable about things like this. One time he told her he didn't like how sheltered he'd been in his life. So instead of making a big deal out of it as he glared at the sidewalk looking like he was about to crawl out of his skin, she laced their fingers together and told him that she was happy she was the one who got to be there for his first time. He had looked at her. Blue eyes shiny and emotional as a smile spread across his face. Those words had meant the world to him and he could just feel the sincerity of them. There were a lot of things he'd never done before. Had waffles, watched romcoms, been touched by a girl. She was happy to be his first with all of those things. To see his wondrous face as he took it all in.