Part 14

What are you guys thinking about this story so far?

------------------------

Michael made good on his promise to be good. She had been reluctant at first to do anything sexual with him after what happened, but of course she fell into his trap. Lured in by the very being that was Michael Langdon. The first time Dark Michael made an appearance again she had been nervous. It had been two days after the fight and his demeanour had changed as he started making her beg for him. But what shocked her was how different Dark Michael was this time around. When they had their fight, he had been hurtful, spiteful and mean. Things she would expect from the Antichrist. It had shocked her because it wasn't something the boy she knew would have ever said to her. She often forgot just what he was. The son of Satan, the bringer of end times, the chosen one. Other times she thought they must have been mistaken. That this sweet boy couldn't be who people said he was. But that day it was like a bucket of ice-cold water thrown over her and she saw it as clear as day. So when that side of him came out to play again, she expected him to say things that made her cry again, but he didn't. He told her all the things he wanted to do to her, had her begging for him as she writhed with need underneath him. Only this time, his dirty talk was littered with praise for her. How she was such a good girl for him, his dark goddess who he wanted to worship every day. It was a little unsettling at first. Getting used to this newer version of the darker part of him. It made her curious about why he had changed. Like even the darkest part of him wanted to keep her around. It set her on edge like she was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Most of the time though he was just Michael. Sweet naive Michael. The boy who never left her alone for a goddamn minute. It was conflicting really. She wanted to be around him. The pull to him was strong and she loved being around him. But at the same time, sometimes it felt like she was being suffocated by him. The only time away from him seemed to be when she used the bathroom and even then he seemed to sulk. Her baths turned to quick showers so he wouldn't be upset, she'd stopped spending so much time with Mallory and Coco. Sometimes it was hard to notice that she seemed to have just abandoned her life to spend so much time with him, basking in his company or moaning as he touched her. Other times she would be in her own head wondering just when the fuck she lost who she was. How she allowed him to be glued to her side because she feared upsetting him. How the hell she had let this happen.

Another form of solace came in the form of his meetings with Cordelia. Every few days he would be in her office for at least an hour. Michael likened it to seeing a therapist, a feeling she knew all too well since she saw one before she came here. She would occasionally be called into the office herself to speak to her Supreme, being praised for taking the boy under her wing. Cordelia was happy with his progress. He'd been here a while now and he hadn't killed anyone, hadn't done anything wrong. She never told the woman of the times he choked her or that his darker part seemed to be present a lot these days. It was just a sexual thing. She didn't think she had the need to be concerned. She didn't mention how she and Michael were often hiding away in her bed, touching each other into a frenzy until they found release. Once they left the confines of the bedroom, she ensured the distance was there. On the outside, it looked just how it always had. Michael following her like a lost boy and her being his friend. The only people who knew the truth were Mallory and Coco.

Michael was in with Cordelia, and as usual, it left Amy in her room dwelling on how much her life had changed. She was starting to worry. She didn't know where this was going with him, she wasn't sure she wanted to know. She couldn't deny that underneath it all, she actually liked him. She wanted him around. She craved him as much as he did her. She wasn't used to this bullshit. She heaved a sigh as she made her way to Coco and Mallory's room, but Mallory wasn't there. Coco told her she was busy with Zoe. Maybe if Mallory was there she wouldn't have done something stupid. Like taking advice from Coco. She loved the girl, but advice wasn't her strongest quality.