Part 9

Amy and Michael's sexual exploration continued for the next three days. Her hormones were insane and she couldn't get enough of him. They never went further than fingering and handjobs though. She knew it was new to him and didn't want to push him too far. And he just didn't have a fucking clue what to do so he stuck with the only thing she had shown him. She couldn't believe how he made her feel. Whenever she came it was like her mind shattered into a million pieces and she was taken to another realm entirely. Even though it would be intense and she would be sated more than ever before, it felt like as quick as it calmed down her desire came back ten times harder like a raging inferno inside of her. She knew her hormones were part of it, she was always hornier when she was due her period. But this was worse than usual.

She'd stayed in the room, having the special tea when Zoe brought it up. Michael would sneak up between classes and whenever he could and they'd touch each other until their minds were blank. It was an all-consuming desire that was casing them in a bubble. She watched him go from being hesitant and unsure, to him coming in the room and practically pouncing on her. He'd even started talking dirty. You look so beautiful when you cum for me... It was something to behold indeed.

The fourth day though, things went a little differently. Michael had woken her up and they'd fooled around before he headed to class. She got up around dinner to go and pee and was horrified to see she'd bled all over his bed. Of course, she had to start her period when she was laying in his bed waiting for him. Her emotions got the better of her since her hormones were fucking with her relentlessly. She found herself sobbing out of sheer embarrassment as she started to tug his sheet off his bed. She was transported back to being a 14-year-old girl, starting her first period while she was at school and having everyone laugh at her. She heard their door open and her head whipped around. Eyes wide and teary as she came face to face with Michael. His smile melted off his face when he saw her crying and his brows pinched together.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned as he walked over. He glanced to the bed then, noticing she was in the middle of taking the sheet off, and he saw a pretty large bloodstain. His first instinct was to panic that she'd been hurt, but then he realised just what it was.

Her face was crimson as she angrily wiped her eyes with one hand as the other yanked the sheet off harshly.

"Don't be sad, it's okay," he muttered. He was unsure of how to handle the situation. Usually, he was the one crying over silly things.

"No, it's not! I bled all over your bed Michael. It's gross and embarrassing!" she cried helplessly, hating how she couldn't stop crying. He frowned at her as she tossed the sheet to the floor and she went to walk past him to get another. He grabbed her wrist and yanked her to him and she bumped into his chest. He gave her no chance to escape as he wrapped his arms around her and wound a hand into her hair. She was tense at first, resisting the hug, but then she melted into his embrace as his warmth and scent soothed her.

"I'm sorry," she sniffled, her face in the crook of his neck. He could feel her tears wetting his skin.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not gross, it's natural," he soothed as he stroked her hair.

After a moment she calmed down enough and she moved away with stained cheeks feeling stupid. He just smiled at her and tucked her unruly hair behind her ear, looking down at her adoringly.

"You're so cute," he grinned at her. She squinted at him and pursed her lips.

"No, I'm not. Puppies and hamsters are cute. I'm not cute," she huffed. A boyish laugh left his lips as he leant down and kissed her. She'd noticed he'd felt far more confident about initiating things now. He seemed to really like kissing her. She kissed him back willingly, loving the sweet strawberry taste of his lips. But then his hands started to wander as the kiss heated up. She tensed and moved away, watching as he looked confused and frowned at her rejection.