Chapter 19: Hey bu-

Killer's POV:

I turned around to shake his hand with my good hand and get it over with, but once I looked up at him it wasn't a he, it was a she? Hold up. . . Frisk?

           "Oh, well I guess I didn't need to say my lines for the dialogue" She joked, I am really confused right now. "Frisk?" I muttered. "Frisk?" She laughed "No that's not my name my actual name is Akashi, not Frisk. Sorry bud, but I'm not the frisk here." She shrugged her shoulders. "Wait what do you mean?" I asked, not the Frisk here? Then what role is she playing? "I meant that I'm the- well technically I am but not really. Um, how do I put this into words. . ." She stroked her chin and said "you know the AU where it's more swapped and Chara is playing the role of sans?" I nodded my head, "well same thing, I'm just a gal that likes jokes and puns"

           I nodded my head and waited for her to talk, but she wasn't moving, nor talking. It's like she turned into a statue. I waved my hand in front of her but she doesn't seem too be blinking, she still has that nervous expression, one hand behind her head. She froze for about five minutes and everything starting glitching like crazy. I closed my eyes trying to not get seizures from all the crazy colors flashing through my sockets.

           Everything stopped, I looked up to see someone. "Hello" I echoed. The figure seems to be moving in front of me, It looked up at me and I could see it's face, it looked just like Frisks expression but his clothes were a little different. He has a gray zipper sweater with his hoodie on his head, he has the same white shirt and the same shorts like Classic sans, his shoes are light blue, and he looked more like a kid. (I don't know how old he his, sorry)

          "I need your help" the kid spoke, " All of the multiverse and Classic is in danger" he grabbed my arm, my bad arm, and ran, I almost tripped but followed him as his grip is still holding on to my hand. I hissed in pain but I didn't complain. "W-what's going on? What's happening?!" I questioned, "just follow me okay?" He answered. I nodded my head and ran after him.

           Whatever is going on, I don't think it's going to be good.

____________

??? POV (still in TaleUnder)

Looks like Classic is in danger, hmph, I told him the sanses wouldn't trust them. Looks like I'll find him and see what I can do. It has been a while since I've seen him. . .

Don't worry Classic. . . .

I'll make sure they're dead for hurting you. . .

________

Gomarnic guess who it is😳