Chapter 21: A voice?

You guy's are probably going to be happy for this! (I think)

______________

Birds POV:

I woke up to see everything blurry, I sat up and rubbed my sockets to get better vision, after I blinked a lot of times I can now see that I'm in a hospital room, but it's not white and clean like normal hospitals. It has green leaves, vines, fruits, and on the right I see a desk that had medicine with a leaf picture on it, and a bowl full of herbs and plants. The only thing that wasn't different is the heart beat machine, But I didn't hear a beep coming from it.

I heard a door open seeing a human who looks like an old man, but it wasn't wearing it's white coat and blue shirt, it was wearing it's jeans and shoes but he had a brown leather vest with a leaf logo on it, his shirt had words saying 'Medic Green,' I guess it's the hospital name. He was carrying a soup bowl and put some leaves and herbs with it, mixing it with a mortar. When he was finished he put some water in it and hand it to me,"drink it, it will help you" the man said. I did as he say and drank the bowl. I felt my injuries less in pain, I got up pulling out the tube that was in my soul, wait, my soul. Why can't I feel anything?! The man looked at me and spoke "I forgot to mention your soul is gone, we were able to save a little bit of it, but that's it," The man walked out of the room leaving me alone to go on my own. I got up and walked out the door ignoring the people that were looking at me.

When I got outside I can feel the wind blow on my face lightly. I looked over to see some green dragons flying around and them laughing, of course I can't feel any feelings anymore since my soul is gone. I then looked to see Draco sitting on a branch talking to someone else. I walked over to get a closer look and I see that it's another skeleton he is talking to, is he another fellow sans? Draco then turn around to see me and he flinched a little.

        "Oh hi Bird" He said, he jumped off the branch as well as the other skeleton. "Who's that" I asked, "This is Deathio, he's a Demon Virus. . .", he mumbled "and my best friend", "It's nice to meet you Bird, I heard great things about you and I would love to know more about you" Deathio said as he smiled at me.

A̵̪͝͝ń̵̼̜o̶̪̿ẗ̶͕̲h̸̆͗ͅͅe̶̳̫̓r̵͙̔͌ ̸̛͈͜t̷͍̐͘r̵̗̽͐a̴̟͊̈́ĭ̶̠̌t̸͇̟͌̌o̶̰̊ŗ̵̫̚.̴̯͙̍̈ ̸͚͍́̉.̸̣̣̓̄ ̸͍̘́̾.̶̨̦͆ ̶̪͐j̵̤̀u̴͇͎̇͊s̴̝̐t̴̠̎ ̴̻̋́w̴͙͔̋̂h̷̩̗̚ā̶̪̰̑t̷̗̾͛ ̶̟̜͐̕ẁ̷̝e̷͖̋ ̴͉̩̐͝n̴̨͕̆ȅ̴̙̺͐e̸̼͐d̵͕̦̾̀

What the-- who's there?! I thought. The voice didn't say anything again. It just stayed silence, I shake my head as I listened to what Draco was saying. I nodded my head at him. Deathio told him that he's going to be leaving because of this new 'Disease' happening, or. . . he thinks its a disease.  When he left Draco was about to leave too, but I for some reason grabbed his arm tightly not letting go, Wait! what's going on? how- I'm not even doing this! I thought. Draco struggled to have me let go of my arm, I just stand there not being able to do anything because I can't stop whatever I'm doing.  "Let me go!" Draco yelled, I tried to speak but I can't, I just looked at him, I couldn't do anything except talk in my mind, it's like someone's controlling me.

Draco then bit on my arm, I yelped in pain letting him go, he glared at me and tried running away, but I grabbed his arm again. This time I put an arm around him holding him down, he struggled, and kicked, he tried biting me, it hurts to much but I wouldn't let go. He still kept going no matter what, man he doesn't give up doesn't he? I then heard the voice again, who is he? Was he the one doing this?

K̴̡͈̝̎̐̎̒n̴͉̈́̄̏͋ö̸̲̼͇̣̑͗ç̵̞͛̐͒̒k̶͍͍͂͒͛̿ ̶̟̹͖̫̊h̵̼̠̜͔̿̔̓̓i̶͎̒̈̌m̶̙̟͇͛̆ ̶̭̤͛͑́ͅo̴̯͙̗̎ǔ̷̢̙t̵̺̲͉̀̑͆̄,̶͉̺̣̟̑̉ ̸̬̆̈͗͘w̶͍̣̝̠̓̈́͑e̶̢̗͈͠ͅ'̵̰̤͋̎̔̐l̶̙̯͉̖͆ļ̵̪̣̱́̎̉̕ ̵̨̲̀d̶̉̑͜ë̶̻͒̆ã̶̙͇͗l̶̺͖͋͠ ̴̝̭̆͜ͅẅ̶̻͚́͊ḯ̵̤̺͂t̸̙̓͊̓̒h̸̢͎̣̩̋̃̽ ̷̝̇͂͗͊ḫ̴͌͌̕i̴͉̰̩̗͆͑m̴̭̦͊ ̷͉̉s̸̩̩͇͌̆͝ö̸̧̼̹̎́͘m̴̞̅̈̄̉ë̸̫̼́͆̕͝w̵͙͈̮̯̄ḧ̷͜e̶̲͛ṙ̵̺̣͆̈́͒ề̶͎̖̖ ̴̘̀̈́̓̎e̴̪͗̀l̸͙̣̐̽͌ŝ̶̳̑ͅͅė̷͓̙͐̃͋.̸̤̠̗̻̽͝ ̶̧̒.̶̤̝͖͂̏ ̴̨͗̉̄́.̷̙̈̕

I didn't want to do this, but I don't want to anger that voice, I can't risk saying no. I then whispered at Draco's non-existent ears, "I'm sorry," I spoke softly. He was confused, but before he could say a word I hit his head knocking him out. . .

E̵̠͚̓͘x̸͙̃͝ċ̸͍͜e̶̱̼̋l̵͎̦͋̒l̵̳͓̎̓ē̴̬͠n̴̲͍̈̃ṯ̴̜͊̚.̵̘̏̈́ ̷͎̍.̴̣͑̉ ̶͕͉͑͘.̶̟̇ ̵͈̬̃N̷͙̟͆̌ò̸̠w̵̩̒͘ ̷̗̪̓t̸̳̔͠h̴͍͊̄a̵̞͝t̶̨̥̃ ̵̯̯̽̾h̶̗̋è̶̳̀ͅ'̸̧̕š̸̛̜ ̷͎͠k̵̹̀̔n̵̫͔̓ó̵̻͆ͅc̵̹̅͛k̶͙̒e̸̩͎̓̚d̴̹̱͒ ̷̜͒͘o̴̘̖͐u̴͖̠̓t̶͙̃̍,̴̯͔͋̎ ̴̨͌͌ẅ̶͓e̷̲͆'̷̪̑̚l̸̯̃͝l̴̝͓̎͐ ̷̫͍̈́̄t̴̞͗a̶͉̾͆k̴̗͈͂̌ȅ̷͎̥ ̷̤̼̾ȯ̴̻̑f̶̨̘͊ ̸̦͍̇̓ĥ̵̨̔ì̷̢̱m̶̗͆͝ ̷͓͓̎̀a̵̳͐̅͜n̵̡̈́d̴̮̬̈́ ̴̢̆̃a̴͓̔f̴̝͘ẗ̷͍̞́̓ẹ̴̃r̷͍̀ ̷͇͠t̵̹̫̽h̵̥̔a̷͇̹͊͝t̵̻̔̕.̴̘̜̃͠ ̷̺̃.̸͚̞͌ ̸͉̇.̴͎̎͘

W̷̡͋͒e̷̳̓̈́'̵͎̌l̶̮͓̔͗l̴̫͛ ̴̣̗̿f̶̢̞̃i̷̞̥͝n̴̝͂͜á̶͎̖l̵̠̈́l̸͔̭͝y̴̢̡͗ ̴̙͇̓͐g̷̥̑e̵̯͘t̸̥͆ ̴̩̣̉͒ö̷̟ͅǘ̷̼r̷͕͛ ̸̦̍̅r̸̳̈́è̶̳̋v̶͕̦̉ḙ̷̹̓̊n̸͚̬̎g̸̹͍͋ë̵̖͝.̶̣̠̑ ̵̡̌̈́.̴̯̉ ̶͇̚.̴̬͠

_________

And here's chapter twenty-one! What will you think will happen next? Will Bird work for the voice? Will Draco finally die? Who will save them?

The story continues on. . .