Confrontation

Mal's POV
When we got into Evie and I's dorm we locked the doors and closed all the curtains "Are you okay?" Evie asked me "Yea I'm fine" I said hugging her "Okay I love you two are friends or more whatever but we need to know what the fuck just happened" Jay said "Yea uhhh, where is the face communication thing?" I asked "The what?" Carlos said laughing "The thing where we can see our parents faces and they can see ours" I said trying to remember what its called "Facetime?" Evie asked laughing at my confusing "Yes that!!" I said "Jay get my phone off my bedside table" Evie said.
We were all in front of the screen waiting for our parents to answer "What" my mom said from the other said of the phone "I have to ask you something" I told her "Is that the kids" I heard the Evil queen say "Yea" my mom said to both of us "Jay, What have you stolen for me?" Jafar asked "Are there any dogs you can bring back?" Cruella De Vil asked "Ask the question Mal before I leave" my mother said rudely "It's not like she knows how to herself" Evie chuckled "What was that" My mother yelled "Nothing mother" I said quickly "Anyways, I have this thing were I glow purple and loose control over my body" I said, my mother and Cruella De Vil started talking but we couldn't make out the words.
The evil queen and Jafar opened a book of magic, spells and other magical things "Maleficent, what happened to you being the strongest villain, your daughter is alot stronger than you" The Evil queen laughed "What?!" I said amazed, I'm stronger than my mother the baddest and strongest villain in the world. I always thought I was strong but I'm stronger than my mother!! Is it because I'm part Hades? "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" My mother yelled at them "She has the power of Hades in her along with yours what did you expect?" Jafar said "Turn this off...NOW!!" My mother yelled pointing at the screen, they disconnected the call "MAL" Carlos said loudly in our ears "Your stronger than your mom!! So we don't have to be terrified of her because she can't beat you" Carlos said happily "I don't have a clue how this works, it is nothing like me turning into a dragon, I can control that this I can't...at least not yet" I said "Well now that you are probably the strongest person in the world. You should play tourney with me" Jay said "I'm not using my powers so you can win" I told him "I'm going to start studying in case we need it for the security" I say getting up and getting a spell book from the bookshelf.
"About security if they do come back what are we going to do? They will come back with a lot more than just 3 people this time" Evie said "You and Carlos can hold them off" I joked "Haha so funny, I'm stronger then I look" Carlos said rolling his eyes "Yes you are!!" Jay said in a baby voice squeezing his cheeks "Stop it" Carlos whines, we all laugh "Okay we all need to get ready for war since Jay decided to almost kill the prince and Mal probably killed those security guards" Evie told us "I'll show you two simple fighting moves" Jay said to Carlos and Evie "Let's do this" Carlos said in a want to be intimidating voice, we laugh at him again.

I wake up with my spell book on my stomach. Evie and Carlos are asleep on the couch while Jay is laying on the couch on his phone "Were you not going to wake anyone?" I said "Why, we don't have anywhere to go" he responded "We have class" I said rolling my eyes "You would really want to go after what happened yesterday and they cancelled it because of us" Jay told me "Really?" I asked coming over to him "See" he showed me his phone and it said "No school because of issues and violent threats on school grounds" I read out loud "Really, violent threats?" Carlos said waking up "That's unnecessary" Evie said waking up as well "Now that everyone is up what are we eating I'm starving" Jay said looking at all of us "We really shouldn't go outside of this room since they are probably looking for us" Evie said "If they were looking they would of found us since we're just in our dorm" I said "They want us to either strike or they are making a plan to kill us" I told them "They would of killed us by now" Carlos said "Yea true" Evie added "Well then I guess we are good to go outside" Jay said putting on shoes and about to open the door "Jay stop!!" Carlos said sternly "Are you crazy, they called us a violent threat. They are probably waiting outside for us" Carlos said "Oh come on guys were probably just over reacting" Jay said shaking his head "But just in case...Mal walk outside" Jay said "What, why me?" I asked "Because you have magic and shit like that" Jay said coming over and sitting on the couch "Whatever" I said going over to the door "We're not sacrificing each other" Evie said stopping me "Oh you say that now that your little girlfriend is going out the door but when I went there were no complaints" Jay complained, Evie just looked at him and rolled her eyes.
"Stop being bitches" I said opening the door, nothing. I looked out the door in all directions "Nothing but people going to breakfast" I told them "Then lets go to breakfast weirdo's" Jay said "Ew get cleaned and dressed first" Evie said, Jay sighed but he did what she told him. We all took a shower and got dressed, the boys had a few pair of clothes in our room and we have some in theirs just in case of emergencies like this "Can we finally go now" Jay whined, We left the dorm and went to breakfast. Everyone was looking at us, some running away and others to terrified to move, when we made it to the line everyone in line fleed "Cool" Jay said going to the front "W-what can I-I g-get y-you" the scared dude behind the counter asked, we all ordered our food and he gave it to us quickly and we didn't even have to pay. We all sit down at a table further from people "Free food is the best food" Jay said filling his face "Your right" I said eating too "Guys this isn't good, they are terrified of us" Carlos said "Like they should be" I said "No we came here to be good people and not become like our parents" Evie said "Come on their only scared because they think we are going to kill them or something like that" Jay said with his mouth full "Chew before you choke to death like those security guards" I said, Jay and I laughed and high-fived "Good one" Jay said "You know what, you guys come talk to us when your not being idiots" Carlos said getting up with his food "You coming?" He asked Evie, Evie got up and packed up her food.
They walked away "I still think its funny" Jay said laughing, I started to laugh again too "HEY!!" we heard someone say loud enough to hear over the crowd of people. Jay and I look over to see Audrey, Chad, Doug and Jane in front and Carlos and Evie, Evie's food was on the ground. Jay and I get up and go to them "What's going on" I ask "Oh if it isn't the glow stick and the fighter" Chad said "What do you want dude" Jay said "You hurt Ben" Audrey said "We're not going to let you get away with that" Doug said "Did you rehearse this or something?" I said laughing "You can't take anything seriously" Jane said "Not even your secret relationship with Evie" Jane added twirling Evie's hair, I hit her arm down. "Don't touch her" Doug said stepping in front of her "Or what Doug, what are you and your baby muscles going to do" I ask, Chad steps beside Doug "Beat your ass for abusing Ben and the 3 security guards you killed" Chad said "Abusing? That's a big word isn't it how long did it take you to learn that?" I asked, Jay, Evie and Carlos laughed. Chad was mad now "What are you laughing at dog boy" Chad said in Carlos's face "Get out my face" Carlos said standing up for himself, that's a first "Or what" Chad said shoving Carlos, Carlos stumbled a little, he looked up at Chad and punched him dead in the face, that must be something Jay taught him yesterday night "Damn" Jay said, I moved Evie away from the two boys "That's what" Carlos said walking away from the boy, Chad was about to punch Carlos back but Jay came between them and blocked the hit "Don't touch him unless you want to die" Jay threatened "Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie. My office now!!" The king said sternly. We all looked at each other, shrugged and went with the king.

"What is happening, you were all doing so well but now you hurt my son" he says pointing to Jay "You kill 3 of my guards with God knows what" He says pointing at me "And you just punched Chad" he finished pointing at Carlos "All we did was protect our selfs" Jay says "That's not fair" I whine "How? My men are dead!!" The king said raising his voice "I couldn't control it, I don't know what the fuck I did" I say getting louder as he does "Don't use that language this isn't the Isle" He says "What's the supposed to mean" Evie said getting defensive "I didn't mean anyth-" he got cut off "You did mean something so don't sit here and lie to me. You wanted to say this isn't the Isle but you should go back there with your villain parents who don't love you" Evie said standing up with her hands on the desk "Evie calm down" Carlos tells her "No he wants to be king so let him be king" Evie adds with an evil smirk "What is that suppose to mean?" The king says getting up from his seat, he's towering over Evie like she's a little ant and he's a giant. I thought Evie would of sat down by now or become shy but she didn't she stood her ground "Nothing you want to know" Evie says "Babe its okay" I say rubbing the back of her thigh since she's standing. The king sits there for a minute "Mal you are now permitted to go back to the Isle at once" The king says handing me a paper that he just stamped "What!?" Jay says "Why" Evie and Carlos ask "We don't allow this unnatural behaviour here, now pack your stuff, there is a limo waiting outside for you and you only to leave" he says before opening the door for us to leave his office.

I was packing my stuff with Evie wrapped around my back her arms around my waist "I don't want you to go" she says kissing my neck lightly "I don't want to go but I guess u have to" I say smiling at her and closing my bag "Mal here" Carlos says "Whats this?" I ask "It's a walky-talky. So that when you leave we can still communicate" He says proudly like he accomplished something "Carlos" Evie says softly, Jay walks up behind him and rests his hand on Carlos's shoulder "That's what FaceTime is for Bud" Jay says holding back his laugh "Ohh...Yea I forgot we had that" Carlos said embarrassed "Nice try though" I say offering him a smile, he smiles back. I need to go now, I'm going to miss Evie and the boys but since my 'behaviour is unnatural' I have to go back to the Isle were I will probably be abused again by my mother "I have to go" I sigh, I pick my bag up and set it at the door "Hopefully I see you guys later" I say, Carlos runs and jumps into my arms "I'll miss you Mal" he whispers in my ear "I'll miss you too" I tell him letting go, Jay walks up and hugs me but not as long as Carlos "Be good and if you need anything tell me" He says "I will" I respond, I look at Evie who has tears in her eyes "I don't want you to go" she says now crying "Come here" I say opening my arms, she immediately comes to me and hugs me tight "I'll miss you a lot and I'm sorry for what I've put you through, Promise me you won't let these two get in too much trouble" I say she just nods her head in my neck "And if you find someone who loves you for you, don't hesitate to tell me please" I add she looks up so that we're facing each other "Mal I would nev-" I interrupt her "Promise me" I repeat "I promise" she says "Mal I don't mean to intrude but you have to go before they never let you come back" Carlos says, I kiss Evie on the lips and wave goodbye to the boys, and get in the limo...I hate I have to go back to the Isle but I do get to see my home again even though it wasn't always heaven, it was mine.