The Horror Of The Isle {Pilot}

For as long as they could remember its always been Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Mal (the VK's). They have been best friends since they were kids since their parents were all one evil villains and didn't care about their children at all.

Carlos's Family: His mother is Cruella De Vil, one of most powerful villains in the isle. Carlos is used for a personal slave to his mother, he has to do everything for his self and he still does everything for her too. He doesn't live with his mother, he stays in a abandon building that the VK's fixed and make their own hang out. He has to go back to his mothers house to do what she says and come back to the hideout.

Jay's Family: His father is Jafar. Jay's only purpose to his father is to steal from the towns people and find genie lamps to bring back to his father. Jay's father isn't as bad as the rest of the parents, he does the normal dad stuff with Jay, but when it comes to helping his with anything Jay is on his own.

Evie's Family: Her mother is the Evil Queen, The second most powerful villain on the Isle. Evie is told everyday how to be perfect and have a prince and always look beautiful no matter what. The evil queen only cares about if Evie is with a prince, has a big castle, and has alot of money and power over people, in the isle her mother knows thats not going to happen unless Evie goes to Auradon.

Mal's Family: Her mother is Maleficent, The most powerful in the Isle and in Auradon. Mal has it worst from everyone on the Isle, Maleficent wants Mal to be the most powerful and the evilest in the world after herself. Mal isn't like her mother though she isn't that evil but she does have a dark side but thats generic from her mother.

This is the story of the VK's

They VK's were all in their hideout when they heard a someone screaming their names outside, they all ran outside and saw Maleficent searching for them "Mom we are right here" Mal said scared of what would happen next "How many times should I have to call you" Maleficent said to the kids "Once" they all said together. Maleficent smacked Mal and yelled "Then why did I call you more than once!" Mal starts to tear up and walks off with her mother leaving the rest of the kids outside their hideout. Carlos looks at Jay and Evie "I hate our parents" Evie nods and they all walk back to their hideout, Evie looks sad and doesn't talk "Evie whats wrong, this happens all the time whats different about today" Jay asked "Nothing Jay...just leave me alone" Evie curls up in the corner of the room and stays there, the boys leave her alone until Mal comes back with multiple bruises on her arms and legs. "What happened" Jay asked helping Mal sit down "She wanted me to get something for her and I didn't hear her call...Why is E in a corner?" Mal asked looking towards Evie "She's been like that since your mother came" Jay told to her, Mal's limps over to Evie and puts her arms around her "Everything is going to be okay" Mal told Evie, Evie put her head on Mal's shoulder and Mal kisses her forehead. Jay leaves to go back home when he hears his father calling, Carlos falls asleep on the couch while Mal and Evie are still in the corner "You should go to sleep Evie its been a long day" Mal told her "What about you...we need to clean those cuts before they get worst" Evie said looking up into Mal's eyes "Ill be fine E" Mal told her looking down into Evie's eyes, Mal saw in Evie's eyes something she has never seen before in Evie...Love and desperation, Mal lightly smiled as Evie put her face closer to Mal's, They both hesitated to reach each others face, their lips touched softly against each others.

Evie pulled back after a few seconds and looked happy for a second and then back to sad "We shouldn't be doing this..." Evie told Mal while getting up, Mal looked confused "Whats so wrong with it?" Mal asked "Our parents will kill us...and my mom told me to get a prince, i'm sorry Mal" Evie starts to tear up and leaves Mal in the corner.

The next morning:

Carlos finally woke up and saw Mal in the corner from where she was last night "Where is Evie?" he asked Mal "She left...had to do something" Mal answered lying to him, Jay came running into the room with alot of jewelry and other items, people outside were yelling and screaming while Jay put the stolen items into a hidden box "Guys we have to go, now!" Jay told them running towards the emergency exit "Jay why the hell did you steal so much at one time?" Mal asked him angrily "You know the rules" They ran out the back door and went to their parents hideout at the edge of the mountain, when they walked in they heard the evil queen yelling "Never speak to me like that again and don't ever do that again" Evie started crying when her mother walked away "What was that about?" Carlos asked walking towards Evie "She's just mad about something I did..." Evie said quietly glancing at Mal who was standing nervously "What did you do that was that bad Evie?" Jay asked "Ask Mal if you really want to know that bad" Evie told them getting angrier every time they spoke, they all looked at Mal who was now red in the face and looked sad "Mal" Carlos said going towards her "What did you do?" Mal took a deep breath "I...we...kissed yesterday after Jay left and you went to sleep" she said looking at the ground "Wait what? you like Evie?" Jay asked "Yes.....No...I don't know just stop talking about it" Mal yelled and ran outside into the crowd of people "Do you like Mal?" Carlos asked hugging Evie "She's not a prince and my mother would kill me" Evie told them crying onto Carlos's arm "It doesn't matter what your mom thinks or says what do you think?" Carlos asked "Im not sure, I want to talk about this right now and not here" she told them getting up "Lets just go to our place, my mom was yelling at me all night so I didn't get any sleep" They go back to their hideout......