Do We Follow

No One POV
Dizzy has been staying in the boys room. Gil and Harry have been talking about going back to the Isle but they haven't told anyone yet.
"What are you doing?" Carlos asked "Seeing how far I can jump without hurting my self" Jay said "Well stop" Carlos laughed "He hasn't hurt him selfs yet" Harry said after her did a flip off a bench on his skateboard "How did you get that so quick?" Jay said "I don't know, we don't have these on the isle" he said picking up the skateboard "Wanna try?" He asks Dizzy who just stared at him "Come on, I'll help you" Harry said handing her the skateboard "Don't let go of me" she tells him. She gets on the skateboard and Harry slowly pulls her while he walks.

"Do you want to go back?" Gil asks sitting on the sidewalk "I want to be with you guys but I love it here too" Dizzy tells him "Well we're going back to the isle tomorrow. You can either stay with them or come back with us" Harry tells her "I'll think about it" Dizzy said getting up and going back to the dorm "You think she'll go?" Harry asks "Maybe" Gil responds.

"So you're all leaving?" Evie asks watching the boys pack their backpacks "Dizzy hasn't decided yet" Gil tells her "I'm taking this" Harry tells Jay and Carlos holding up the skateboard "Go ahead" Carlos tells him. Dizzy walks out the bathroom "Get some sleep, we're leaving in the morning" Gil says softly smiling. All the teens decided to stay in the boys dorm for the night since they are leaving tomorrow.
Mal couldn't sleep because she had too much on her mind so she woke Evie up "Can we talk?" Mal asks "Right now? What time is it" Evie asks sleepily "3:48" Mal tells her "Okay, let's go so we don't wake them" Evie sighs getting up and going out the door, Mal following.
"So what's up and why couldn't it wait until morning" Evie asks rubbing her eyes "I couldn't sleep and I needed to get this off my chest" Mal tells her "What is it?" Evie asks "I didn't tell you the truth about Uma" Mal admits "Huh" the taller girl says "We weren't drunk, we were completely sober. I leaned in to kiss her. I started everything. I told her I didn't regret it and that it wasn't a mistake" Mal said quickly, it was silent for a moment "I know" Evie said "What?" Mal asks "I knew you two weren't drunk, we don't have any alcohol in our room. And Uma might be all bad and a villain but she's not going to make a move on someone first" Evie tells her "Why did you let me lie?" Mal says quietly "It was easier for me to believe the lie then to believe the the truth" Evie told her honestly "I'm sorry" Mal said "You say that a lot" Evie tells her "I make a lot of mistakes" Mal responds "Do you love her?" Evie asks "No, I think I just am attached because she was my first everything. She showed me love when my mom wouldn't" Mal said "Do you love me?" Evie asks softly, Mal thinks for a moment "Yes" she says "I do love you, I love everything about you. How you love the color blue, how you stay even though I gave you a thousand reasons to leave" Mal tells the taller girl honestly, Evie smiles "When you said that it wouldn't happen again did you mean it?" Evie asks "I did mean it" Mal told her "I'll give you another chance" Evie tells her smiling, Mal hugs her and let's go "Don't fuck it up" Evie laughs "I won't" Mal tells her smiling "Just kiss me already" Evie says. Mal leans in and kisses the girls lips for a while. They then go back into the dorm and sleep.

"Good morning" Carlos said bringing breakfast in with Jay "You got food?" Gil asks happily "Your favourites" Jay said setting it down at the table, Gil sits down and starts eating "We thought if it's your last day here for a while, you might want your favourite foods" Carlos tells the boy "You got my favorite too" Harry said starting to eat "Dizzy come eat" Gil says to the Dizzy who is staring out in space "Dizzy!!" Harry says "What?" She asks "Eat" Gil and Harry day at the same time. She sits beside them and starts eating.

"Time to go" Gil says putting on his backpack "Are you going?" Harry asks "I don't know" Dizzy says "We're about to leave" Harry tells the girl "I think I'm going to stay..." she says looking at Evie who smiled. "Okay, we'll see you whenever we come back to visit" Harry tells her giving her a hug, Gil doing the same. Harry grabs his backpack and skateboard "You are not just leaving without a good bye" Evie says opening her arms "Group hug" Carlos calls out. They all hugs and then again separately. Harry and Gil both give Dizzy a kiss on the head "See ya" Gil says walking out the door "Bye" Harry says closing the door.
"Are you going to be okay?" Mal asks the younger girl who just nods "I'm happy you're staying with us" Evie smiles. Dizzy is staring out into space again "I need a skateboard" Dizzy says quickly "What?" Mal asks "Jay give me a skateboard" Dizzy says again grabbing her pink backpack "Here" Jay says handing her a pink and red skateboard "Thank you. I have to go with them, their my family" Dizzy tells them running out the door.

"Guys!!!! Wait!!!" Dizzy yelled flying towards the boys down a hill on her skateboard "Slow down!!" Gil said scared she's going to fall "I don't know how" she yells "Shit" Harry said dropping his stuff and lining him self up with the younger girl "Kick the board behind you" Harry tells her, she did what he said and he caught her, Gil grabbed the skateboard "Are you okay?" Harry asks "Yea, thanks" she said out of breath "I'm guessing you changed your mind" Gil says smiling "You guys are my family, they are too but not like y'all" she said "Now let's go, I want to see the girls" Dizzy says running to a limo.

Harry throws a rock at the sign and they walk up the stairs, when the two boys reach the top Harry opens the door to see Celia and Uma standing there ready to fight "What the fuck guys" Uma says dropping her sword "Were you about to kill us?" Gil laughs "Shut up" Uma smiles "So you didn't miss us" Harry asks "We left a few days ago" Uma tells them "So no hug?" Gil asks opening his arms and they two girls hug him.
They sit on the couches and Celia looks around "Where is Dizzy?" Celia asks "She stayed in Auradon" Harry told her seriously "What!!" Celia asks "I didn't think she would actually stay" Uma says "Nah, he's just kidding" Gil laughs "That wasn't funny" Celia says "Then where is she?" Uma asks "She went to go get some stuff from her house" Harry said "Talking about me?" Dizzy asks closing the door to the stairs "Dizzy!!" Celia said getting up and running into the girls arms, Celia looks into her eyes and kisses her passionately, Dizzy smiles "Gross" Uma jokes which made Dizzy blush "I missed you" Dizzy said "I missed you too" Celia told her smiling "What an I chopped liver?" Uma asks "I missed you too Uma" Dizzy laughs giving the girl a hug "I know you did" Uma said playfully. For the rest of the day they just laughed and had fun together. Harry, Uma, and Gil promised to teach Celia and Dizzy how to ride the skateboard.

Soooo this is the last chapter for this book. I'm not writing anymore books. I liked this book a lot but I'm ending all my books now. Thanks for everyone's support❤️

.