17. What He Loves About You

QOTP (Question of the Preference) - What do you love about your favourite player?

AOTP - Alex de Minaur, he has a fighting spirit and never gives up on court, and off court he's funny and kind, especially towards his fans.

Let me know your answer in the comments :)

Alexander Zverev:

Sascha is grateful for how supportive you are of everything he does and chooses to do. It shows when he decides to play an extra tournament, meaning an extra week without seeing him if you're home, or an extra week of setting up hotels, he always knows you'll be there to help him out and not complain about his decision. He can always count on you to trust his choices, and for that, he'll always be supportive of what you do.

Alex De Minaur:

There's nothing Alex loves more than a little friendly competition with his loving girlfriend. Whether it be a little sprint to a final destination, or who can hit a certain target with a ball and racquet, Alex loved watching the determination and grit written over your face. Although he usually always wins the little games you two create, he does let you win a couple, but just enough so he still wins more than you do.

Benoit Paire:

Benoit loves how you are calm in the most stressful situations. Whenever he's about to go on for a big match, or a flight is delayed or canceled, you always know just what to say to stop him and everyone from stressing out. There's something about the way you talk that is just so soothing and comforting. It's one of the many reasons Benoit loves traveling with you on tour.

Borna Coric:

Borna absolutely loved your creativity and seeing the things that you came up with. Whether it was writing, drawing, painting- anything that you had created, he wanted to take a look at it. He was so impressed by how talented you were and the beautiful things that you would make, wishing that one day he could get to your level. Of course, he never believed that he would get to your level of talent, however, he still liked to try and mimic your creations, even if they were a lot lower quality than yours.

Casper Ruud:

Casper loves how hard-working you are in everything that you do. No matter the task, no matter the problem, you put 100% into everything. He can't help but stand and admire you for how concentrated you look and how much effort you put in. Sometimes, he tells you that not every task deserves your full effort, but then you whip around and tell him that everything matters, which makes him love you even more.

Denis Shapovalov:

Denis loves how much you don't care about what other people think. Whenever the media tries to take you down or supposed fans come up to you to harass or bully you, you turn the other cheek and be the bigger person. When Denis stands up for you in front of everyone, you tell him they aren't worth it and just walk away. He admires how incredibly strong you are and how nothing hurts you.

Diego Schwartzman:

Diego loves how optimistic you are and how you always look on the bright side of things. You do your best to not let negative things get to you. Even if you and Diego feel uneasy about an event or situation, he can always count on you to keep your positive mindset and remain cheerful through tough times.

Dominic Thiem:

Dominic had always seen you as the imaginative type and absolutely loved hearing some of the things you came up with. You were always doing your best to create new things and be original. Dominic adored the fact that despite you getting older, your imagination was still able to run wild, despite what other people thought. Often, you'd be told to grow up and act as an adult, however, that never stopped you from being wacky and coming up with weird solutions for modern-day problems.

Felix Auger-Aliassime:

Felix loved that you were independent and didn't always need him around to live your life as much as his previous girlfriends. He had struggled with clingy before and had hoped he would find someone who wasn't like the rest of his exes. He immediately fell in love with your personality, knowing that you liked to do things on your own and didn't rely on other people to get things done. Of course, there were times where the two of you needed each other, but Felix knew that you would still be strong enough to do it something without his help if he wasn't there for you.

Grigor Dimitrov:

Grigor can always count on you to be loyal to him. You'll always stick up for him and never say a bad word about him. He can totally trust you with anything and know that you'll always be there for him no matter what. Grigor will always be as good to you as you are to him.

Hubert Hurkacz:

Hubert finds your sense of humor the greatest thing about you. The two of you are constantly laughing and creating inside jokes. There's rarely a moment whilst the two of you are together that you aren't clutching your stomachs with laughter. No one makes Hubert laugh harder than you.

Jannik Sinner:

If there's anything that Jannik love about you, it would be how much of a good listener you are. When he has his problems and needs to get it off his chest, he can always count on you to listen to his problems and give some good advice for what he should do in those tough situations. Even when he doesn't need advice, you're able to just sit and absorb and comfort him at those times. He's just so glad to have someone as understanding as you in his life.

Jordan Thompson:

Jordan admires how confident you always are and how confidently you go about your business. He always watched you as you talked to large groups of people with ease, and how you were never worried about what people thought of you or how you came across. He was just glad to find someone who's happy being themselves, and that was all he could possibly ask for.

Reilly Opelka:

Reilly adores how giving you are. You always put others before yourself and rarely take for yourself. Everyone around you were extremely grateful to have you in their lives, Reilly more than any of them. Sometimes, he wishes that you spent more time looking after yourself instead of those around you, although he does know that you wouldn't be yourself if that was the case. 

Roger Federer:

Roger loves how adventurous you are. Your travels mostly include you dragging him by the arm to go do things that you have never done or seen before. You could walk around towns and cities for hours, and not care about how lost you get, because you just want to see the world and what it has to offer. His favorite part of adventuring with you is seeing your wide eyes and a big smile when you see some of the beautiful architecture and people at the places you visit.

Stefanos Tsitsipas:

He loves how you are so caring and kind you are towards every single person that you come across. You always take the time out of your day to make someone else happy, even if you are tired, or sad or angry about something. You won't let how you are feeling get in the way of making someone else's day. Stefanos loves watching you interact with his fans and how you easily get along with everyone.

Taylor Fritz:

Taylor admires how much wiser and more intelligent you are than those your age. You always think about situations before you act. He enjoys having grown-up conversations with you, something he couldn't really do with his previous girlfriends. Anyone can ask you for advice on anything, and you just know the right answer to give.