26. Christmas Traditions

QOTP (Question of the Preference) - Who makes better clothes for the slams?

AOTP - I like Adidas's the best, Nike is a little odd sometimes ahaha

Let me know your answer in the comments :)

Alexander Zverev:

You and Alexander will always take a romantic photo, standing under a mistletoe, sharing a kiss. It was really nice to see a beautiful collection of the two of you over the years, wearing ugly sweaters, in front of the same fireplace decorated differently every year, and enjoying the same moment in every photo. It was even nicer to see how the two of you had grown over the years, (more Sascha then you), and to see all the memories you had made in the past, excited to make more in the coming future.

Alex de Minaur:

The street that you lived on had always encouraged Christmas lights and creating fun little things for the public to come along to do and see. Usually, your family would look after your house and the handing out of candy canes they do on the front lawn whilst you and Alex explored the other beautiful displays your neighbors had put on show. Most of the time, they were the same thing, but it was still beautiful nonetheless. You would point and marvel at the strings of lights hung across roofs and complimented your neighbors on their work. All in all, you and Alex would always spend Christmas Eve, enjoying each others' company and the displays that surrounded the two of you.

Benoit Paire:

You and Benoit will always decorate your Christmas tree together, just the two of you. You'll pump up the Christmas music and dance around as you decorate the large tree you picked out for the special occasion. Benoit will often tease you and try to trick you by taking off the decorations that you put on whilst you're not looking. It was your favorite part of the entire Christmas, as well as sitting and admiring your work on the tree with Benoit's arm around your shoulders, talking about how you did all the work and Benoit did nothing.

Borna Coric:

Hot chocolate and marshmallows were the way to go for you and Borna's Christmas. You would spend a lot of the days leading up to Christmas, experimenting with flavors and decorations that would make the perfect hot chocolate. Some ingredients made the hot chocolate worse than others, but it was still fun to spend time with each other and see the creative side of the other person when it came to picking ingredients. At the end of the day, you'll both use all of your knowledge from the day to make the most perfect hot chocolate you can, sit by the fire and talk about how excited you both were for Christmas day to come around.

Casper Ruud:

Casper would always take you ice skating on the night before Christmas. Neither of you was really that good at the sport, but you still adored spending that little bit of time together, doing something you both enjoyed. Of course, Casper was a bit more careful than you, not wanting to injure himself for the upcoming tennis season, which often led to you teasing him about how he'd hold onto the railing the entire time. However, the two of you still both enjoyed spending some alone time together before the busy day that was to come the following day.

Denis Shapovalov:

You and Denis will often spend your Christmas in the snow, so what better to do than spend the couple weeks a year playing in it? Together, and sometimes with friends, you'll build snowmen, threw snowballs at each other and even make snow angels. Denis absolutely loved the snow, and would always make sure he made the most of it whilst he could, considering everywhere he went year-round would be very hot. It was also really nice for you to see how excited he would be when snow would fall, hoping every year you would get the chance to see his face light up at the sight of it.