66. Someone Thinks You're a Couple

Alexander Zverev:

Alexander just went along with, putting his arm around and you and pretending that you actually were together. You would immediately start laughing about it, though would try to go along with it as well, just for the joke. The person would then proceed to ask questions about your relationship and how you met, though the story of your 'relationship' that you would both paint would never line up. When the person walked away, the two of you would laugh, finding the whole encounter hilarious. But of course, deep down, you both wished that you didn't have to pretend to be together for a joke.

Alex de Minaur:

Alex eyes immediately widened, awkwardly correcting them on their mistake and saying that you were just friends. He didn't want  to show any signs of him crushing on you, in fear that you wouldn't want to be his friend anymore due to his feelings. He had always thought that it was best if he just hid his feelings for you and remained as a close friend. That didn't stop other people from seeing his heart-eyes towards you and thinking that you were in a relationship. You had no idea that Alex was harbouring secret feelings for you, and he intended to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Benoit Paire:

Benoit would attempt to go along with it as a joke, though you would immediately shut him down, much to his dismay. He would laugh it off, agreeing with you and telling the person that you really are just friends. Though, that person would know that he most probably felt a certain way about you that you were unaware of. Just from the way that he looked at you and acted around you, they had assumed that you were dating, though seeing him put his arm around and you immediately shutting him down, it was clear that his feelings were unrequited.

Borna Coric:

Borna would immediately state the two of you were just friends, changing the conversation as quickly as possible. He wasn't really one to talk about his feelings, and he definitely didn't want to make it seem like he had thought of the possibility of the two of you being together. To you, it seemed like the thought disgusted him and that he didn't like you romantically. Though deep down, he had the feeling that it was never going to happen between the two of you, and that was a thought he didn't want to talk about or dwell on.

Casper Ruud:

Casper would hesitantly say that you were just friends, looking over to you as he did. He thought that maybe you would deny it and say something flirty or that would hint to him that you could be a couple. He would search for any sign on your face that said that he stood a chance as your boyfriend, but you wouldn't really give anything up. You were pretty good at hiding your feelings from Casper, though that was just stopping the two of you from entering a beautiful relationship and it wasn't going to be long before people started to tell you to tell him how you felt before it was too late.

Denis Shapovalov:

Denis would change the subject immediately, not even answering the person's question. He would either find an excuse to walk away, or start talking about anything else that he could think of. Both you and the person who asked the question was suspicious of it, considering he didn't even say if you were just friends or if you were together. The person would assume that you were secretly dating or that you weren't ready to tell people that you were together, though you would assume that maybe Denis was harbouring feelings for you that he wasn't quite ready to tell you about just yet. Of course, you were too afraid to bring it up with him in fear of getting rejected, though it was something that would just play on your mind constantly.