43. His Ideal Date

Alexander Zverev:

Alexander loved just sitting on the couch with you and watching a movie. The two of you could just chill, which you didn't always have a lot of time to do, and relax in each other's arms. Usually, it would be at night and one of you would fall asleep, the other just admiring the sleeping person next to them, thankful to have them in your life.

Alex de Minaur:

You and Alex would normally go on bowling dates. It was a way to spend time together, whilst also competing against each other to see who could get a higher score. The winner would normally switch between the two of you, however, Alex would actually prefer when you would win, because then he could sit and admire the little victory dance that you would do at the end of a win.

Benoit Paire:

Benoit loved a good old classic candlelit dinner shared between just the two of you. Quiet and romantic, Benoit just loved being able to focus on you in a calm environment. He was happy sitting and listening to you talk, just admiring everything about you in the beautiful setting that you were in.

Borna Coric:

When you had the chance, Borna would encourage that the two of you go stargazing. He loved the late nights, staring at the sky with you and talking about anything you could think of. It was conversations like that he would cherish and remember for life. There was nothing better to him than just laying and talking to you without feeling judged.

Casper Ruud:

You and Casper enjoyed going to the closest cinema whilst you were on tour, and picking any random movie that was playing. Of course, there would be times where you're in a country where neither of you speak the dominant language, so you would just have to figure out what was going on as the movie went along. However, that was often the best part of the film, having to figure everything out on your own.

Denis Shapovalov:

Denis loves doing something extreme and adventurous alongside you. You weren't as into it as he was, though you didn't mind trying something new, especially alongside Denis. He was thankful that he had someone like you in his life that was happy to take part in things like ziplining, and surfing, or skydiving, because there was no one else he would rather do those things with.

Diego Schwartzman:

Diego enjoyed going camping with you any chance that you got. It wasn't often, however when you did go camping, the two of you had the time of your lives. Just being in an environment on your own that you weren't normally in was fun in itself, however having Diego alongside you just made it better. Sometimes it was in a tent, sometimes a little caravan the two of you hired - whatever it was you were staying in, you both managed to find yourselves having fun no matter the situation thrown at you.

Dominic Thiem:

Dominic's favorite date was a classic ice cream date. Traveling around the world gave you the opportunity to try every flavor in every country. The ones that were that good, the two of you would revisit the following year. You remembered just about every date that you went on, and it was fun to revisit old places that the two of you made memories at.

Felix Auger-Aliassime:

Felix loved going to theme parks and amusement parks with you. Whether you are going on all the rides, enjoying all the food and experiences that they had to offer, or just walking around hand in hand, the two of you loved the atmosphere of the parks you went to. There was always so much to do and see when you went there, and it kept every date you went on super exciting.

Grigor Dimitrov:

You and Grigor loved to watch some live sport together. You would prefer watching sports other than tennis together, considering Grigor played every day and you watched him a lot, but you enjoyed watching just about every other sport that there was. You would be caught on the big screen together at numerous sports games, the crowd giving you a big cheer when you did, and the two of you couldn't help but laugh and wave at the crowd in response.

Hubert Hurkacz:

You and Hubert loved your dates as long as you were trying something new. Whether it be an activity, a new food, or discovering a new place - Hubert was happy with it. He wanted all of his new experiences to be with you, so what better place to start than on dates with you. Everywhere you went you tried to find something new and exciting to try together, and that made your dates all the more memorable.

Jannik Sinner:

You and Jannik loved making food together. Usually, you would just spend the entire day making small meals, tasting them, and then throwing them away because they didn't turn out the way that you wanted them to. Most of these dates would end in a little food fight with the leftover ingredients. It was very rare for all the dishes and the kitchen to be cleaned up the day the mess was made.

Jordan Thompson:

You and Jordan enjoyed coffee shop dates. There were so many different drinks to try, and there were so many shops to choose from everywhere you went. Jordan loved these dates because even though they had the same idea to them, every place gave you a different experience. You both loved taste testing each other's drinks and just enjoying each other's company in a relaxing setting - something you don't often get to do.

Reilly Opelka:

Reilly loved hanging out at an arcade with you. It was so cute when you would watch how into a game he would get, and he loved seeing how competitive you would be in trying to beat both his and random peoples' high scores. It was a time that the two of you got to feel like teenagers again, and you both enjoyed every second of those times together.

Roger Federer:

Roger loved it when the two of you would go to an art gallery or museum. He loved having discussions with you over the different items that were on display and admired how you gazed in wonder at the art and displays around. There wouldn't be that much talking, and sometimes you would wander off on your own, but that was all part of the fun.

Stefanos Tsitsipas:

Whenever you had the chance, you and Stefanos would set up a beautifully prepared picnic in the park, just for the two of you. It made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you were able to sit down in a grassy field with Stefanos, enjoying a homemade lunch on a beautiful day. There was nothing better than spending those few hours with Stefanos, and you enjoyed every single minute of it.

Taylor Fritz:

You and Taylor enjoyed swimming anywhere. Whether it be a lake in the middle of nowhere, a backyard or hotel pool, you just enjoyed each others company and splashing each other for a few hours. You two considered it a date because it was one of the few times that you had alone time, although it was the best nonetheless.