19. Life as a One Direction Song AU

QOTP (Question of the Preference) - Do you read all the preferences, or just the ones from your favourite players/celebrities?

AOTP - I usually will flick through the chapters, only reading the ones about my favourite people oops hehehe

Let me know your answer in the comments :)

Alexander Zverev:

They Don't Know About Us - you and Sascha had been secretly dating for a few months now. It was getting to the point where Sascha wanted to share your relationship with the world, however, he knew that it wasn't possible. He wanted to be able to show you off, express how much he loved you to the world, and be able to make memories with you out in public. Although, you weren't ready yet for the spotlight to be on you. Despite not being able to show it, your relationship was full of love and experiences that neither of you would ever forget, it was just a matter of time before you shared it with the world.

Alex de Minaur:

More Than This - You had been dating another guy for a few months now and all that Alex could do was sit and watch the two of you together. He had always had feelings for you and it sucked the most that he had to see with someone else whilst he waited for you to notice him. He thought that maybe if he kept in touch with you long enough, he could finally get you to like him the way he liked you, but he did start to lose hope when you starting seeing someone else.

Benoit Paire:

Half a Heart - You and Benoit had split only a few weeks ago, but that didn't stop you from loving each other or wanting to be together. It was especially hard for you both, as you felt as if you had lost half of yourself. Of course, you had close family and friends supporting you through everything, but it just wasn't the same. You felt as if there was no one to turn to or talk to. Like there was nothing to get you through anymore. Little did you know, was that Benoit felt the exact same way, and wanted nothing more than to be with you again.

Borna Coric:

Strong - Borna had always wished that you were able to travel with him year-round on tour. Although, at heart, he knew that that couldn't be the case. You wanted to pursue your own career and work on and improve yourself, however, that was hard for Borna to comprehend. He didn't want to admit it to you, but he needed you. The ups and downs on the tour were difficult to fathom without you there. Whenever you were around, he was able to keep a clear head and continue through the tough times. The times you weren't there were extremely difficult for him and it was something that you were both aware of. However, Borna knew it was something he was going to have to get used to, despite not wanting to.

Casper Ruud:

Where Do Broken Hearts Go - After you and Casper broke up, you cut off all connections to him. You blocked him on all social media, moved places and wanted to start a new life. Little did you know, Casper had regretted the day he let you go, every single second after it. All he wanted was to apologize for making a mistake and hold you in his arms again. Of course, first, he had to find you. Your friends and family refused to let him get in contact with you, despite his constant pleads and efforts. It was going to take him a lot of convincing and a lot of commitment for him to find you and make it up to you, but it was a task that he was willing to take on no matter what.

Denis Shapovalov:

Live While We're Young - You had only just met Denis at a party one night whilst out with friends, and the two of you immediately clicked. After a while of talking and laughing together, he took you on a spontaneous trip through the city, getting food, seeing the night lights, and making memories you would never forget. Of course, there were points during the night where you would yawn and rub your eyes, but he would just encourage you to keep going on because you only had that night. That obviously wasn't true, as the two of you talked and got together many times after that, but he wanted that night to be one he would never forget, and there was no slowing him down.