20. What He Does To Get Your Attention

QOTP (Question of the Preference) - What is your favourite match of all time?

AOTP - Any of my Alex de Minaur matches ahaha. Despite him losing most of my favourite ones, I loved de Minaur vs Cilic at the US Open and de Minaur vs Zverev at Davis Cup. Although Kyrgios vs Tsitsipas was pretty epic this year too.

Let me know your answer in the comments :)

Alexander Zverev:

When you're busy studying or working at home, Sascha usually leans over your shoulder and whines in your ear like a little kid to come hang out with him. You often try to push him away and giggle at his childishness, but you can't help it and are always convinced to entertain your needy boyfriend.

Alex De Minaur:

Whilst you are focussed, Alex will twirl your hair between his thumb and his forefinger. As much as he does it when you guys are chilling together, you know that he really wants your attention when he does it excessively. It's when you know it's time to put down the pen and spend time with the one you care about the most.

Benoit Paire:

Benoit believes that if he stops talking to you, and begging for the two of you to go out somewhere, that you will miss him the same way he misses you. He'll usually sit on his phone, entirely away from you, sneaking glances up at you every now and again, to see if you had taken any notice. Eventually, you feel bad about leaving the poor guy on his own and take him out to put him out of his misery.

Borna Coric:

Borna will wait patiently for you to finish whatever it was that you were doing. He never wanted to distract you, because if it was occupying your time, he knew it would've been important. He would just do his own thing, maybe go out for a hit and a workout, only asking for your attention after you had finished working or concentrating. It was very rare for Borna to disrupt you whilst you were focussed, because he knew that you wouldn't try to distract him if he was busy as well.

Casper Ruud:

You know that Casper wants your attention when he starts playing music loudly and screaming every word as he wanders through the house. He knows you hate noise whilst you work, so it's a clear indicator that you have been working for a while now, and need to go spend time with him.

Denis Shapovalov:

Being awfully proud of his body, and hoping to distract you from whatever you are doing, Denis often pulls his shirt off and casually walks around the house like everything is normal. He knows that every time he passes you whilst you sit at the table, you'll glance up from your book to take a glimpse of everything he's been working on. Sometimes he gives a chuckle or a cheeky wink, knowing that he's finally got your attention.

Diego Schwartzman:

Diego often does the classic - stealing the phone - when it comes to getting your attention. Whilst you scroll through feeds and posts, the phone is usually snatched out of your hands and placed into his back pocket. That's when you know you won't be seeing your phone until the two of you go out and do something sporty or adventurous.

Dominic Thiem:

Dominic will try to make you the most comfortable as you work and do whatever it is you are doing. He will constantly ask you if you need a drink, or maybe food - just any way for him to help you and be around you. You often tell him you're okay, although sometimes you will ask for a cup of tea, just to keep him busy and see his proud smile when he knows he's helping you somehow.