68. Your Favourite Tournament Together

Alexander Zverev: 

Monte Carlo Masters - As much as you and Alexander both enjoyed a good masters event, you both enjoyed Monte Carlo the most as it was where your new home was. Alexander had already lived in Monte Carlo for a few years, though the two of you moved in together, meaning that the masters was now your home tournament. Of course, his heart will always remain with Germany, but there was something special about playing in Monte Carlo and in front of you, that he just adored.

Alex de Minaur:

Australian Open - Nothing was better than being at the grand slam in Alex's backyard. The Aussie crowd would adopt you as your own, with fans travelling around the world in thousands to cheer both of you on. Plus, Alex would always be his happiest and most outgoing self when he's at home. The Aussie legend tennis players that would roam around the grounds would always stop and chat to the two of you, congratulating on you both for your wins and wishing you luck for the next rounds. It was things like that that Alex absolutely loved about the tournament, and seeing how happy it made him, just made you happy as well.

Benoit Paire:

Lyon Open - Benoit did love to play tennis, but his favourite place to play tennis would be in front of a home crowd. He did not enjoy the grand slams as much, and much preferred the smaller French tournaments in comparison to the larger ones. The two of you preferred Lyon as you were more likely to meet fans and have longer conversations with them, rather than push through thousands at the French Open. It was a homey tournament, and that's why you both loved it so much.

Borna Coric:

Halle Open - Borna's greatest win happened on the centre court of the Halle Open, and from that moment on, that tournament became both of your favourites. The fans remembered him from that moment onwards, and adored seeing the two of you around the grounds. Being in Halle would immediately cause Borna's confidence to go up, and he felt like he could beat anyone on the court. You would always be there to cheer him on, mingling with the friendly fans that wanted autographs and thanking them for the support.

Casper Ruud:

Argentina Open - You and Casper's favourite tournament was, of course, the one where he had his first tournament win. It was the first tournament that you attended with him, and it just so happened that you gave him good luck for the week. He had labelled you as his good luck charm from then on, though no matter the outcome of a match, he was glad that you were there supporting him. Argentina Open just had a special place in both of your hearts from the memories that you made that week, and the great outcome that it had by the end of it. 

Denis Shapovalov:

Canadian Open - No matter what city the Canadian Open was in, it was always your favourite tournament of the year. It would be the tournament that Denis looked forward to the most, mostly for the fact that he could show you his home turf and introduce you to things that he grew up with. Whether that be his favourite restaurants, his old hang out spots, or introducing you to his old friends, he was thankful that he had the opportunity to show you all the parts of his life that meant so much to him. He was also thankful that he had someone like you who was so excited to experience it all, right by his side.

Diego Schwartzman:

Rio Open - You and Diego loved attending the Rio Open, especially considering it was where he achieved his first really big win. Throughout the course of the week where he had won the title, you cheered him through every match and every point. As memorable as the title was, he would never forget seeing your face after every win and thanking you for your support. The best part of the week wasn't winning the title, but was the fact that he got to do it in front of, and alongside, you.