First Route, First time... well maybe not the last one

Narrator: Once more we are spectators of the adventures of Edward, whose journey has already started. What surprises will we see? Let's find out!

(Edward's POV)

I've been running to the first route since the last chapter... How the fuck is that even possible?!

Anyway, I was just about to enter in Route 1 when I saw Oswald waiting for me while talking to his Squirtle. I knew he would choose Squirtle. It has been his favorite pokemon since we were kids. Once I'm close enough I wave at him and yell.

Edward: Hey! Dude!

(Oswald's POV)

I'm currently expecting Edward to arrive here. It's funny though, It has just been a few minutes since I left professor's lab but I feel like I've been waiting for days. Like if my hole life was just the product of the imagination of someone else... Nah. Anyway, I think I'll talk to Squirtle while I wait. He is now outside his pokeball.

Oswald: Are you excited for our adventure pal?

Squirtle: Squirtle! Squirtle! Squirtle! *translating* "Hell I am! It's good to finally get out of that old bag's lab!

He is so adorable, I can't hold myself as I start to pet his head.

Oswald: Of course you are! Who's the greatest Squirtle?!

Squirtle: Squirtle! Squirtle! Squirtle! *translating* "Hey hey hey! What the hell are you doing?! Are you one of those guys who sexually harass their pokemon?!"

Oswald: Yes! You are!

Squirtle: Squirtle! Squirtle! *translating* "I warn you dude. I'm calling the cops if you don cut that crap!"

Suddenly, I see Edward waving at me and I wave back.

Edward: Hey! Dude!

Oswald: Ma Brah!

Squirtle: *sigh* Squirtle Squirtle Squirtle *translating* "Oh, he was just petting my head. Thank Arceus. I though for a moment he was going to make me call him "daddy" or some creepy shit like that.

(Edward's POV)

We've been like brothers ever since we were kids, and now that we are both men, we get closer to greet each other with the manliest shake that has ever existed.

Edward: Oswald! You son of a bitch!

Oswald: What's up bro?!

Edward: Are you ready for this shit?!

Oswald: Hell I am! By the way. Which starter did you got? I thought that cute little girl got the last one.

Edward: Worry not dude, you know that I had everything planned.

Oswald: So you used the video?

Edward: Of course I did.