The Valley is Deep Part 1 by Sherryann

In a small town called Alton, Rivers there is a family who was blessed to bear many children.
"Brighton was a young boy and his father was a well, respected man in his Muslim community." Brighton had one father and four mothers. He was raised to treat all of his mothers the same. Brighton realized who his biological mother made him feel good. "He later found out that his father's youngest wife was his biological mother. He recalled a painful time when he was about ten years old when his mother had twins children, one girl & one boy".
"He overheard his father & a well-respected man discuss gaining parental rights over his twin siblings". Brighton understood he had over twelve siblings but, to lay eyes on his siblings, and then they are given away to people, in the Muslim believers who couldn't bear children of their own was unheard of... "Brighton's siblings were taken away three months after they were born and were not seen or heard from again"!
The agreement was for Brighton not to see the twins but he had seen them and instantly fell in love with his siblings.
Brighton, parents moved into a huge mansion six months later and it was the hugest house he has ever laid eyes on.
Brighton remembers being half-sleep and it was the crack of dawn he saw the new town that read " Jonestown, Edwardsville".
Brighton could not understand how he were sleep through a seven hour ride.
Brighton never forgot his siblings that were given away.
"He remembers his father saying Brighton your mother will have more children and we know where these children are and they will always be a part of our family."
Brighton wanted his siblings together and not separated.
Brighton was a young boy who wanted a better life for him and his mother. Brighton were angry with his father for many reasons. Brighton found out his older sister rained away when she was seventeen years old the morning of her high school graduation she disappeared. Brighton overheard his father speak on her going through an arrange marriage.
Brighton felt as though many people are brainwashed and hide behind their religion to control and make their own rules to justify their actions. Brighton used this in a school essay to speak on religious beliefs. Brighton father had been violent towards all four of his wives and in school he learn it was domestic abuse and it was against the law.