12-hell

I have one word to describe last night.

Hell.

Jake had a massive argument with his parents half way through the dinner because they were asking if I was pregnant yet! I mean, come on. I'm only 19 for gods sake! Jake was trying to tell them that it's going to be a good few years before we even started thinking about that but they just wouldn't have it. They just kept on saying "we're getting old and want grandkids before we die"

Seriously

How dark is that?! And then they got up and stormed off, leaving Jake to pay. I honestly felt bad. He was in a mood all night, but seemed to be better when I promised a movie day today. He doesn't know about me going out today yet, and I'm probably just going to say I'm going out with Maggie again.

We were currently cuddling on the couch watching burlesque, my favourite film. We were both relaxed so I thought it would be a good time to bring up tonight.

"Jake?" He hummed in response, playing with my hair.

"I'm going out tonight with Maggie. I'll be back around 10 okay?" I told him. I felt him tense up underneath me, but he didn't say anything except from

"10pm. No later" and went back to watching the movie. Me soon joining him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I finished braiding my hair when I saw a car pull up outside. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, kissing jakes cheek and leaving. I jumped in the car and was thankful that jake didn't see it, because he would for sure know something was up if he saw a car that wasn't maggie's pull up in our driveway. My ankle was throbbing but it was worth it. I don't want to face an angry Jake at the moment.

"Hey Ashl- what the fuck happened to you?" He asked, motioning to my arm that was bandaged along with my ankle. The casts had come off but they still needed the bandages for support.

"Oh, I just, Uh, fell down the stairs" I lied, facing out of the window.

"Uh huh, sure. Now are you going to tell me what really happened?" He asked.

"I just did" I mumbled.

"I'm serious Ashley. What happened?" He asked, his tone becoming harder now.

"What else do you want me to say Caleb? I fell down the stairs. End of." I spat, making him sigh and mumble a 'whatever'.

"Where are we going anyways" I asked, making him smile.

"Somewhere" he replied

"Yeah no shit Sherlock. Bit more specification would help" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Uhhh, it has oxygen, and we'll both be there, and it has a sky above it, and-"

"You know what, forget I asked" I cut him off, not being able to stop the smile on my face.

"You'll love it" he told me, placing his hand on my thigh, the other still on the steering wheel. I know I should have told him to move it, but I couldn't. It's like I couldn't form the words. And to be honest, I didn't want him to. 

Pretty soon, we pulled up to this warehouse thing.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, turns out I'm kidnapping you"